Anarchy online with Xbox 360 controller

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
besaidaurocks
Maxi Leet

Anarchy online with Xbox 360 controller

Post by besaidaurocks »

I have seen this on the forums before decided i would take up the challenge using xpadder. I believe something like a shade could play very very smoothly on Xbox 360 controller and the reason I am writing here is incase anyone wanted to do the same.

I will be using a Xbox 360 wired pc controller and Xpadder 5.7
also this intended for game-play only, you should have mouse and keypad about for typing and such

my idea is to map the camera to the right analog stick and uses right trigger as a sticky modifier so when you press it with right analog stick it will change to mouse control and by making it sticky you make it so you have to press once to switch not hold it down

Also using the modifier concept of hitting a button with another one you can do 3 sets of 4 key bindings using a,b,y,x

for example: action bar 1 slot 1 is a,slot 2 is b and so on.

action bar 2 slot 1 is right trigger + A so that = 12 slots would available not so sure but thats probably one full action bar.

You could do the same thing with the d pad using modifiers that is another 12. So that is 2 action bars for a shade that could be 2 and a bit perk lines you could also do something with the start and back bar that another 6 so probably almost every perk you need covered (including sneak and fast attack) I would personally find this easy then binding 3 action bars using qerft12345, shift+qerft12345 and so on. Which for a shade that need a very large amount of key bindings or click in order this would maxmise perk time as after few weeks would become almost automatic this could work on any profession that need only few key bindings use alot of the same spell. This not however a good idea for NT i think as you need think alot about what you want to use in any given sitaution making very hard memorise all buttons as you never using repeatative combos , although it would doable i don't think it would be better.

I intend to post if this works or doesn't let people know if made any changes also worth noting if i can find no use for left bumper i can bind 16 slots on the dpab and x,b,y,a and 8 on the start and back so that at least 4 action bars it would make moving in pvp swiftier and i found once get used controller buttons much easier to use. Bear mind it is possible this would create input at which point it basically make whole idea pointless

I would like your thoughts on this and see if you can offer any advice i apologize in advance for any busterish grammar in here :D
besaidaurocks
Maxi Leet

Re: Anarchy online with Xbox 360 controller

Post by besaidaurocks »

right i did mapped to controll you have bind you hotbars to keys i did on my xpadder profile by binding hotbars 1-4 and such also included a ui screenshot
Attachments
scrn0000.png
scrn0000.png (892.47 KiB) Viewed 4159 times