clan killers watch out

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
noobas
Leetissimo!

clan killers watch out

Post by noobas »

I was in Ely OSTing for my alts (on Eltankjoo), nuking on moneymonkey, and getting XP on bobdc2 and excitation

Basically fairly uneventful, but here's how it played out.

Kite hill was full, so I went south to bridge (immediately north of ramp).

I'd been there for about 45minutes or so, made maybe 8 pulls. Then I see a dude zip by me and start collecting hecks nearby.

I just think w/e he can have em. So I run past him to sunken house and around the corner, start my pull, bring about 40 hecks towards bridge, and then I see him pulling the last few that would have been on my run. Here's where it gets weird.

He starts going in the same direction as me, towards the bridge, so I mongo to keep my hecks, but then there's a bit of chaos, some hecks are confused and they are sort of milling around not knowing who to aggro.

I'm not sure why he's heading towards the bridge, but I have to mongo to keep my hecks, but mongo has a long range so a few of his end up coming with me. But he has to get BY me to where he's pulling to.... so they all end up coming to me anyway with mongo spam.

He gets all WTF on me in tells, and I said I didn't know what he was doing but when he was pulling hecks to my NT I thought he was helping. He says: well I just pulled a bunch of hecks and you killed them!
I said sorry I'd been here for a while so I was just doing what I was doing... but I don't really know what he was expecting to hear... it was most peculiar to be sure, like most of the hecks were dead when he arrived so it would appear that the appropriate thing to do would be to ask if someone was using the area (which he didn't do).

I recommended to go north since kite hill was full.

he didn't respond.

After a few minutes and a couple more pulls, I see a crat go by. I figure a gank attempt was coming, but I didn't really fuss over it.

So I finish killing then go to collect more hecks, and they flag me and I get ganked by: Schladiwari and Mcqueen - Org names Riff raff, and some other one like :::::::::::Shadowmoon Legacy ::::::::::::: or something like that.

I didn't really bother with trying to bring the PVP fight to them, so I just rezzed and came back and continued kiting. I didn't even send them a tell.

I didn't see them again, but if anyone else has any problems with these guys can you just mention here and if there's consistent problems with them I'll take action in Tnet to get them banned and labeled as clan killers.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln