RK Missions

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Balrath
Mini Leet

RK Missions

Post by Balrath »

I am currently attempting to roll 6 QL148 NCU for Spanz. Spent about 8 hours last night and pulled 5. Does anyone else need anything of that QL range? If so contact me tonight or on the forums. I intend to roll that final 6th NCU then quickly blitz the missions to gather them up tonight.
Dargrin
Little Leet

Re: RK Missions

Post by Dargrin »

Well... since you asked! :mrgreen:

Incandescent Rage 132
Infernal Rage 139
Mighty Challenger to Behemoth 149
Brave Challenger to Behemoth 142
Challenger to Behemoth 139
Screen of Blades 139
Lick of Fire 136
Glacial Cloak 132
Call of the Maelstorm 199
Power of the Thunderhead 163
Imminent Storm 121
Vlad's Revenge 197
Talon of the Dragon 174
Talon of the Roc 129
Skill of the Guillotine 197
Skill of the Reaper 173
Skill of the Guardian 133
Rampage of Juggernaut 197
Wrecking Ball 173
Anvils Bane 133
Calling of Thor 197
Thugs Jubilation 173
Thugs Glory 133
Rampage of the Berserker 197
Edge of Diamond 173
Edge of Titanium 133
Edge of Molybdenum 89
Mongo Crush! 149
Mongo Smash! 132
Primal Hatred 139
Roar of Aggression 116
Dominate Foe 150
Spine of Jelly 130

Not all of these are rollable! But you can add them to your list if you want. No worries if not. I am planning on doing it at some point :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Side note: dargrin is leveling a tank enforcer for the org :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

There are a lot of useless nanos in there.

For a levelling enforcer, and one who is ALREADY past many of those nanos listed, I could effectively shorten that list to 1 nano:

mongo crush
the next two are not listed but are rollable and useful:
essence of behemoth
prodigious strength

Not to mention that Dargrin here is being a bit of an ass :wink: , since about 10 of those nanos aren't rollable, they are dyna loot only.

Dargrin, do your homework :) , Balrath, add mongo crush/ess of behe to your list please, :)

And if you can roll several, we have myself, metaa and also Deugh with enforcers coming up.

I'll pay 5m for each nano you roll and blitz so you're not wasting time spent doing favours that have no apparent value for yourself.

Since the three of us are lower, we could also use mongo smash (132)

however many you can get, I'll compensate you for all of them which is 3 each for myself/deugh/metaa
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Balrath
Mini Leet

Post by Balrath »

Already rolled 1 or 2 essence of behemoth and have them sitting in bank.
Dargrin
Little Leet

Post by Dargrin »

Dargrin wrote:Well... since you asked! :mrgreen:
Not all of these are rollable!
But you can add them to your list if you want. No worries if not. I am planning on doing it at some point :D

I've done my homework, which is where the list came from. I also said not all are rollable, which you can see above. I do need them, even the lower ones, as most are buffs (particularly weapons)... not to mention that Enfs don't have great nano skills. So what looks like a low level nano may, in fact, be needed at a much higher Enf level.

Not everyone always has CI or CM on :embarassed: I often use lower level versions to get by.

Thanks for the offer but I'll handle mine myself so you can focus on the other Enfos and to avoid the confusion :D
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Dargrin,

You said you were using 2 hand blunt, note that the top level buff that you can use at this level is:

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=202852 Anvil's Bane (QL125)

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=202854 Wrecking ball becomes available at 165

Note that http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=29630 provides 87 to 2HB and is shop rollable (provides 87% compared to the level 125 version)

I agree it may be valid to have someone roll the 165 version, but why ask for the melee energy, 2HE, 1HE, 1HB, piercing nanos?

If indeed you are using all these weapon types, I can tell you why you don't have enough nanoskills - it's because you have far too much IP tied up in weapon skills.

If you're having problems with nanoskills, I recommend doing some research:
* level 3 research will yield 30 points in all 6 nanos skills
* get yourself the ado syndicate brain (suggested in previous posts) 100 to all nanoskils
* ask around while Spanz is raiding for a communications relay, you can equip up to level 225 without doing bazzits quest (+23 nano skills)
* get yourself a cloak of the reanimated gladiator (4/4) for +14 nanoskills (and weapon/special skills, runspeed, HP and %XP) (combine a reanimators robe with soul ripper, combine parts with blue soul gem from prisoners, then upgrade with awakened soul crystal)
* for buffing, make sure to use a nano research hud level 2 +30 nanoskills
* If you can't afford/ can't equip eye/RH/chest symbiants of a reasonable level (you should!) make sure to balance these 4 key nanoskills: MC/MM/BM/PM. My method is: Psy modi in Faded in Ear, Bright in Eye, MM faded in Left arm, BM bright in chest, MC faded in Eye, MC bright in Rhand (and of course all are shiny in brain). This gets you broad coverage of nanoskills even without having appropriate symbs.
On my level 81 enforcer I am getting up to 60 points more skills in the four key areas than otherwise by using this setup.
* if you're really struggling, consider investing some IP in intelligence. IP cost in intelligence pays off in spades for enforcers with 6 dark blue nanoskills, with the trickle per skill being 0.25*0.8, basically for every 5 points spent in intel you get 1 point increase in each skill. which means, simply that by raising one skill you raise all 6.
* to boost this further, you can equip Virral triumvirate Eggs in shoulder slots for 30 points of intel and another 6 points boost.
* Perk Champion of Nano Combat (AI line) - this is why I said get AI 20 as it will allow you to full perk CoNC and your weapon line of choice. at level 65 you can perk it fully to get 78 nanoskills.
* finally, consider the modifers on Ofab. With chest+hat, for example, you can get another 10+ points of MC/BM easily.

Nanoskills should be raised only enough that you can cast your top absorbs in combat, and for support skills like SI, I recommend using all swap gear as possible to reduce the IP investment as low as you can go.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Hum sounds good with more enf's in org ..

I decided to lvl my 150 s10 doc project instead .. he's decent enough geread for PWM and I goten to 154 i think ... but i would love some teaming to get me above the 160, for teaming 220 and doing inf etc ...

Also i have a 125 NT who been hanging out at nuke hill a lot so I am planning on lvling him ... so if ya got OST, please just poke me and i log him and nuke some hecks ...

(all my payed toons are same account so ... )
Balrath
Mini Leet

Post by Balrath »

I have a bag full of MP, Engi, Enfo and other nanos sitting in bank. Also have Miys Nano, Melee, Ranged and a few Tank pieces. If anyone needs something see me in game.