Senare needs some help

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Re: Senare needs some help

Post by Chrisax »

If I don't see him or can't trade, I'll mail credits too.
Span
Baby Leet

Post by Span »

I will give him mine when I see him. :) Let's just hope didn't get too sad and not wanna come back for a while. I have not see him yet today.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Span wrote:I will give him mine when I see him. :) Let's just hope didn't get too sad and not wanna come back for a while. I have not see him yet today.
this kinda scares me too.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

You can send an email to him by using the email button in any of his posts or in the forums members list (assuming his email address is still valid)
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Oki .. i Guess the first thing to say is a big BIG, Thank you all !

Second I am a bit embarresed it was after all my misstake and i will evetually make the credz back.

I can also state that no i am not rage quiting it's been my wifes birthday so i had my house invade by here family (who lives far aways so they stay over the whole loot of em ... ) so i been busy building lego etc with the kids (somehow that falls on my loot ...) drinking bear with father-in-law etc ...

Now I am reading this from work and are running out of time so I will have to post more later (work -> After Work -> Bed -> Work ) so it might not be before tomorrow ...

Let me just say it's things like this that makes one happy and proud to be part of AP :)

//Senare