Absence for twadah

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Twangleman
Leet

Absence for twadah

Post by Twangleman »

Hai, as you may have noticed, I been on a lil break. I expect that break to last one month more or so. A lot of personal things are going one and someone just died blbabla. Most importantly, in my not being able to play, is that an old power lifting shoulder injury is being bothersome to an extend it's become very painful to use a keyboard. So, with everything and my shoulder, I decided to take a bit of time off of AO.. You may have noticed my enjoying city raids so much. It was not because I love green blood, but rather because it allowed me to use mostly one hand.

Anyway, I hope all is well, and I'll peek in from time to time, my acct is gonna stay active too. Hope you are all having fun :)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Absence for twadah

Post by Ultra »

Miss you though. Hope to see u r fat body in action soon
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

sorry to hear about the injury spoiling your fun - as someone who suffers from Ankylosing Spondylitis I can sympathise completely!

GWS :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sorry to hear about all the bad things. :( Take all the time you need. We'll be there for you when you are back :D
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Take care Twa. See you around soon and take care of the shoulder
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

painkillers!

LOTS AND LOTS OF PAINKILLERS!

Good luck with your shoulder + other stuff mate!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Twangleman
Leet

Post by Twangleman »

I'm just here to quick update on my absence. Since I retracted from basically using a computer (or typing at least), even a little usage hurts a lot and apparently this is a normal thing for when nerves start working again and stuff. So I decided to stay away permanently for a period of time. Not only to heal properly, but also because it makes me kind of sad to log in from time to time, not actually knowing what's going on due to not having any appreciable amount of in-game time (you know how you fast become estranged from the happenings in org and on RK if you dont keep on top of things). As such, I'm gonna pretend my acct is cancelled for perhaps a few months, or at the very least, until my shoulder feels resolved.

I'm doing a regiment of expensive drugs that are supposed to speed up things, so I also don't want to mess that up :p

I'll still be lurking the forums though :cool:
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

I think we need to put some motivations up for twader. 5k BOARD HERE I COME !!!!!!!^^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Ugh Twadah, sorry to read that but I hope you'll get better, adnd, alos, you'll never be a stranger in AO and in AP: we are there for you, anytime, to help you, inform you, and hug you!

Please be back sometimes soon :)

Also...

The Pyramid of Hope is released today (and Halloween content too):

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=9802
Twangleman
Leet

Post by Twangleman »

Yea, my timing is horrible. Halloween in AO is my fav event :(
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Painkillers ?

or you know what ^^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

You have to come back soon. I've got to give you back the bracers you lent me :)
Twangleman
Leet

Post by Twangleman »

Ultra wrote:Painkillers ?

or you know what ^^
Funny you should say that, I just got my hands on some serious meds and im buzzing likec crazy now :D

But yea, alcohol and various other meds was common-place before, but I need to stop medicating symptoms and take some responsibility of myself.. hate being an adult!

However, im feeling much better already and getting a new desktop setup that might alleviate some of the problems. I hope I make it back for HW!
Twangleman
Leet

Post by Twangleman »

Ustarlen wrote:You have to come back soon. I've got to give you back the bracers you lent me :)
Don't stress it mate :D

How far along are your trader now then? I hate being away, now everybody swapped out their mains and produced a few more alts pfft
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Twangleman wrote:
Ultra wrote:Painkillers ?

or you know what ^^
Funny you should say that, I just got my hands on some serious meds and im buzzing likec crazy now :D

But yea, alcohol and various other meds was common-place before, but I need to stop medicating symptoms and take some responsibility of myself.. hate being an adult!

However, im feeling much better already and getting a new desktop setup that might alleviate some of the problems. I hope I make it back for HW!
New instance is so nice. wish for new armor but think FC design team got sacked after ofab
¯\_(ツ)_/¯