I bugged Bobsan

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Markeem
Little Leet

I bugged Bobsan

Post by Markeem »

Hey guys!,

So I recently got a GM to drop the "-1" from as many of my chars as possible (thanks again Malo for the tip!) and in doing so I seem to have messed up Bobsan. I know we like to keep an accurate list so orgmates know who our chars are, so I'm hoping we can get this straight. I can't add any of my chars with !alt add <name> because they are already registered to "Scamley-1". My Shade "Ridiculous" does not show up on a logon announcement to the org chat channel, his "-1" was dropped while he was offline and I think that has made the difference there. The other chars that were changed while offline I don't play and are not in the org... yet :D

I think if someone can unregister all chars listed as !alt for "Scamley-1" we would be good. The logon thing with my shade might require /org leave then a reinvite, I think :idea: . Anyways I know this isn't exactly a big deal, but we seem to have a lot of people online during my playtime and I don't want to be the guy who scummys up our char list :P
Scamley/Meatglove-1/Markeem/Backslider/Ridiculous/Thunderpipe
Lasarina
Big Leet

Re: I bugged Bobsan

Post by Lasarina »

I´m sure Chris will look into it asap :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Il'l look into that and i'll fix it. Firt, making the raids agenda and putting new RK and SL maps on our servers to download, then i'll work on the names issue. :)
bitnykk
Leetissimo!

Post by bitnykk »

Was asking myself why org bot names Bobsan. Is it a japanese joke ? And old player that created first AP bot ? Mystery behind this ... (after all, might just be Chris's pet name ^_^).
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

It was like 12 or 13 years ago... Bots were not common yet in orgs and I can't remember who made a bebot test that worked and used the name "bobsan"... When we decided to go with Bebot technology, after some tests, I thought we should name the bot "Apbot" or something like this, and everyone told me "no, keep bobsan, it's cool"...

... you know what?... I never understood the name really :)