A few 1 liners

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

A few 1 liners

Post by Grind42 »

Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
-
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies,"Yes, I'm positive..."
-
A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
-
An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
-
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
-
A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed; is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says, "I'm going to have to put him down." "What? Because he's cross-eyed?" "No, because he's really heavy."
-
I went to the butcher's the other day and I bet him 50 bucks that he couldn't reach the meat on the top shelf. He said, "No, the steaks are too high."
-
I went to a seafood disco last week . . . and pulled a mussel.
-
Two termites walk into a bar. One asks, "Is the bar tender here?"
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Re: A few 1 liners

Post by Chrisax »

Lol. I especially love the atoms and the termites.

Vampire Mum to Baby vampire: "Eat your soup before it coagulates!"
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Re: A few 1 liners

Post by Mortus »

The construction of a circular house had to be aborted prematurely. There wasn't enough money to go around.

--

Fisherman got married - in front of Cod.
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.