Seriously!

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Jimson
Strong Leet

Seriously!

Post by Jimson »

What do i need to do? :S like how can i help? i feel like im just there in the background
:/ I can Help you know i can do anything u need me to i can twink i can farm i can kill omnis
i can even shut up if my ego is to big ._. HOW can i help?
Chrisax
President

Re: Seriously!

Post by Chrisax »

:cool: Help is welcome in many ways.

Help returning members if they need it even just with information. (Recently Soldier666, Markey,...)

Help when lowbies need to do the Temple or Foreman's Office.

Help members from RK1 starting new characters from scratch on Rimor (Nerfworthy for example)

Help with equipping stuff, with twinking for PvP but without pushing people into hardcore twinking and PvP either; go progressively

Help new members in general.

And, mostly, make everyone feel at home in like in a family in AP.

All this is of course quite generic but the spirit is there. Now, finding the specific stuff to do is not always easy. Ned to pay attention, be available, and react fast.

And finding new possible members is a very important task too!
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Chrisax wrote::cool: Help is welcome in many ways.

Help returning members if they need it even just with information. (Recently Soldier666, Markey,...)

Help when lowbies need to do the Temple or Foreman's Office.

Help members from RK1 starting new characters from scratch on Rimor (Nerfworthy for example)

Help with equipping stuff, with twinking for PvP but without pushing people into hardcore twinking and PvP either; go progressively

Help new members in general.

And, mostly, make everyone feel at home in like in a family in AP.

All this is of course quite generic but the spirit is there. Now, finding the specific stuff to do is not always easy. Ned to pay attention, be available, and react fast.

And finding new possible members is a very important task too!

<----returning memeber ;) not sure what i will do just yet... still scratching my head too #-o
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Unknown89 wrote: <----returning memeber ;) not sure what i will do just yet... still scratching my head too #-o
1st get a dictionary so you can learn to spell "member" :-)

Then go to inf & do some Inf mish to get back into the swing of things... dont forget to buy ammo.
Check your nano's on Auno to see if you need new ones & read discriptions so you know whats what.

Speak to Nooba or myself if you need anything drastic. After you have warmed up with a few Inf mish you may want to do some quests for new stuff...
The SL quests give good SK/Research so you may want to leave those till you lvl 220.

Welcome Back :-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins