Your job .. ?

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Hundfu
Leet

Your job .. ?

Post by Hundfu »

Figured it would be fun to know what kind of job you all have, or what you study, if you go to school for that matter :D

I'll start .. !

I'm IT-administrator at a college :D Only for another year, before I start working as IT-support in the millitary : )

The college I work at:

It might even be useful, if problems occurs for us ..
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Your job .. ?

Post by Elrojo »

I'm a pharmacist. Have been for 3 yes now. My workplace is at www.beachsidepharmacy.com.au there's nothing on it yet. But I'm working on it.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

I study computer science at The University of Tromsø.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Elrojo wrote:I'm a pharmacist. Have been for 3 yes now. My workplace is at http://www.beachsidepharmacy.com.au there's nothing on it yet. But I'm working on it.
If I was a OxyContin shopper [-X , you'd be my BFF!!!!! I live in the area with the highest proscription drug overdose in our country... :(

I Babysit operators of a power plant... and write controls logic for the power plant when I dont have to manage the babies.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

I do as little as possible as often as possible :-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I'm a Hydrogeochemist by education and placement, but my current role in the workplace is Modelling Lead. That means I spend a lot of time conceptualizing complex phenomena in nature (or, more specifically, at mines), and writing code to improvise ways to digitally represent those phenomena.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Studying for Masters of Science at Chalmers Technical University. Master's programme is called "System control & Mechatronics".

Lots of ppl with control background?
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.