Sry about last night !

The only place for non AO-related topics.
senare
Strong Leet

Sry about last night !

Post by senare »

Well sry for leaving in the middle of raid and all.

My 2y old son had a cough so he got to sleep in bed next to mom ... then he ofc puked on mom. And then my family had little understanding that dad was playing 'some game' so I had to go clean it up :/

All is fine he was much better after and sleep fine once he gotten it out of his system

//Senare
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Sry about last night !

Post by noobas »

when my daughter was younger... around 2, she coughed so hard she puked a few times.

She still has a predisposition to coughing - in opposition to my other daughter who only coughs when she's very sick, but immediately ceases coughing as soon as she's over the sickness.

The disposition to coughing is worrying for us, but currently we're trying:

* a quite large pillow to prop her head up (makes mucous drain better)
* a humidifier (only good for dry coughs)
* Cod Liver Oil - daily, a teaspoon - helps replenish/maintain mucous membranes
* relatively large doses of vitamin C, and loads of fruit+veggies every day
* annoyingly, the only thing that actually stops her from coughing (most recently), is antihistamines which dry her out a bit.

I feel your pain on getting called out to help deal with messes when you're playing AO, but it's better that way than the alternative.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

No problem, Senare, and sorry you had to deal with that. Babies first, always. :)

Sorry you both, Noobas and Senare, have issues with a baby coughing predisposition. It's always stressing to see the baby shaken and struggling with mucus. Hope it's fixed soon whne your kids grow.
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Thanx :=)

We havent tried 'Cod Liver Oil' or yet resorted to 'antihistamines, the other I think we are doing already as good as we can. Do you know if the oil actually makes the cough better or does it just so to say treat the 'symptomes' ?
noobas wrote:I feel your pain on getting called out to help deal with messes when you're playing AO, but it's better that way than the alternative.
Ofc, It was more about offering an explenation to as why I logged in the midle of everything.