A must see video

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Ultra
Champion Leet

A must see video

Post by Ultra »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Re: A must see video

Post by Malosar »

Good video. As a father of a 16 year old I see that a lot. Honestly though, other girls are far worse to each other than boys are, apart from the physical abuse of course.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

A lot of societal problems could be solved by successive generations actively eliminating a toxic mindset in their progeny.

Objectification of women seems to be a pretty serious industry though, and while I appreciate the video, it seems to me a much larger problem than what is presented here.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

It's not exactly a new problem for these generations. It's really the opposite. Objectification of women has been prevalent in most societies for hundreds or thousands of years. It's part of their culture. It's only nowadays with the world becoming a smaller place (communication and travel bringing us closer together) and societies finally waking up to the concept of equality for gender and race that we're gradually seeing a shift in mindset.

Look at racism in the US. It's only been a few decades since african american was truly acknowleged as an equal in human rights and it's still very prevalent in upbringing in many areas to consider black people somehow lesser than white. It's fucking stupid but it's not something that can be simply erased overnight.

All we can do is keep hammering what I consider to be normal logical thinking into peoples skulls over and over again for decades or centuries before we truly change en masse.
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

I use to be like that in school when i was a kid nothing im proud of but its all about structure how our society works thats needs to change.
Im not that naiv and think this video would change but with small steps i hope the future would be better for women.

And offcourse that video is prolly overated but not really uncomon
¯\_(ツ)_/¯