AO G15 Applet, brainstorm here please

Many AP members are knowledgeable about computers. Ask questions and share your knowledge here. (Information are supplied without any guarantee. Do not open any URL or file not posted by someone you know.) (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Side note: I ordered my G 15 and it's in the mail now. I should get it in the next 48 hours.

By the way, the first batch of keyboards that hit the shops had an unstable paint. The symbols would get wiped out after a few weeks of active use. Logitech acknowledged the defect and replaced the paint with a more durable one. The owners of defective samples could have their keyboard replaced by the warranty. Users report that Logitech sent them new keyboards even without asking to return the defective sample.
Found this by chance:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/other/ ... g15_3.html
By the way, the first batch of keyboards that hit the shops had an unstable paint. The symbols would get wiped out after a few weeks of active use. Logitech acknowledged the defect and replaced the paint with a more durable one. The owners of defective samples could have their keyboard replaced by the warranty. Users report that Logitech sent them new keyboards even without asking to return the defective sample.
Maybe mine will be OK?! Anyhow I'll see soon how it's made.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

ah HAH ... so I wonder if I need my receipt (I won't have it) or not?
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

how's the datamining going docker :) can't wait lol :P
hope you see the chance to reply some advantages soon :D

thanks for the effort,

//Doom
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Gratz Chris, the G15 is an awesome board. Personally i love it just for the media display for music while im working. only pain is getting use to how much wider it is, i still tend to miss hit the tab key if ive been using a normal keyboard on another pc.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I worry BTW.... all that stuff on a keyboard... is it reliable.... are the keys reliable? Even if I hit them as we can hit them in a game? (Like "OMG start that perk OMG everyone is going to die!" HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT)

Well it might arrive tomorrow, or the day after.
teredoc
Strong Leet

Post by teredoc »

shameless commercial
http://www.pfusystems.com/hhkeyboard/le ... yspec.html
end shameless commercial

Good keys there! :p
25, beware the cane swinging senile!
Stderr VanZandt, DAoC Ector US server
MrMud/Meepsimor/Teredoc/Ninyah/Tomat in AO.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Well ive been battering my keys for 6months and all is well, apart from the G15 logo on mine which i managed to pull off (own bordom) it looks brand new.

The keys arent as tactile as some but feel very comfortable.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Guess what I got today?

Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I plugged in my Logitech G15 keyboard but I'm not sure I understood the manual. Can someone help?
I plugged in my Logitech G15 keyboard but I'm not sure I understood the manual. Can someone help?
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

RTFM!!1!! :D
Obtena
Mini Leet

Post by Obtena »

I have had mine for a while ... did anyone find an AO plugin for the LCD screen on the G15?
Hello People
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

There are no plugins for ao :/

A while back i made one to repeat a damage dumpers report onto the lcd but it looked ugly and my programing skills suck :P