OMG URGENTZOR

Many AP members are knowledgeable about computers. Ask questions and share your knowledge here. (Information are supplied without any guarantee. Do not open any URL or file not posted by someone you know.) (All users can read)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

OMG URGENTZOR

Post by Elrojo »

Ok so now i have your attention stay with me.

About 10 years ago my dad had this game but i cant remember what it is called maybe you guys can help me as i was only young.

It was an old dos based game. The storyline was something about a dragon stone or gem or something and you were stuck in a castle. You could roll a human, elf, dwarf or barbarian. You had several different armour and weapons you could buy and you could also buy health and strength etc. You would just say go N,S,E or W. If there was a mob in the room you could attack or run. There were all different level mobs like chimera, minotour, dragon etc. You could loot gems and things that you could sell to "vendors". They also sold better weaps, health, potions etc.

You could also open chests and they could have good stuff like those gems or could make you blind etc.

I'm going craaaazy trying to think of it!!!!!!!!!
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: OMG URGENTZOR

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Was it text base or it have pictures?
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

text based. the weaps were like sword, mace... uh dagger and something else. When you were chosing you have like a certain amount of money so you could pimp out armour but then have crummy weap etc
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »