Bebot in windows.

Many AP members are knowledgeable about computers. Ask questions and share your knowledge here. (Information are supplied without any guarantee. Do not open any URL or file not posted by someone you know.) (All users can read)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Bebot in windows.

Post by Elrojo »

I have been trying for a few days now to start a bot on my computer. I got mySQL, php & bebot. I have tried to follow some online instructions and fumbled my way to actuakky almost getting it going. The issue i have at the moment is that when i try to start up bebot in CMD it gives me an error that it cannot find the file extensions. I have obviously got somethign coded wrong in php.ini and its telling the bot to look somewhere its not supposed to, or the files arent where its looking. take your pick.

So anyone out there with a working bebot/php.ini/startbot.php/main.php/config.ini/mysql.ini file set that actually works in windows? I can change the particulars to be for my server/botname etc, but so far i am lost.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Bebot in windows.

Post by Elrojo »

screenshots of the errors
Attachments
error1.jpg
error1.jpg (147.72 KiB) Viewed 10476 times
mobstar
Strong Leet

Post by mobstar »

I do not know how you set up MySQL and PHP, but the application WampServer (http://www.wampserver.com/en/) is an awesome app. It allows you effortlessly set up and switch between any version of PHP and MySQL (and Apache), and to very easily enable/disable all the various extensions/modules.

You're getting a few notices and warnings about depreciated stuff, and a warning is just that, only a warning - not a show stopper. Your show stopper problem is "Loading php_sockets.dll failed"

In php.ini: (You've probably already done this, but just to be thorough)

// change ...

Code: Select all

;extension=php_sockets.dll
// ... to

extension=php_sockets.dll
Or if you use wampserver just clicky in the menu.

For the "Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Dynamically loaded extensions aren't enabled" look for

enable_dl = On
in php.ini.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

thanks mob.

I installed and ran all the programs in a somewhat random fashion. I didnt fully realise that 1 needs the other and in what way.

I went to http://www.thesitewizard.com/php/instal ... ista.shtml and have followed those instructions for the apache 2.2x and the php 5.2.14.

I have now d/l mySQL and will set that up.

The question will be how do i get bebot to work in an already established working frame of php.

I guessed that i needed to change the command line and remove the ; but there are 2 command lines similar. One said "for windows" and there was one above it.

Anyhow i will try soon and see
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Just sent you a PM in response to your own PMs about what each thing does, Rojo. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

bot is up and "running" some commands like "!online" work but other commands like "!bio" dont. or "!items"

So need to work out how to load in external modules or 3rd party thingos or w/e it is called
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Elrojo wrote:bot is up and "running" some commands like "!online" work but other commands like "!bio" dont. or "!items"

So need to work out how to load in external modules or 3rd party thingos or w/e it is called

custom modules? ;)
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

thanks sookie.

yes i found that. In my bot i have found some cool modules.

A twink helper. SO you can say !whatbufs agi and it will display common items to buff it, then if you click the item it will say where its from, what QLs and then what Ql is the breaking point for increased stats.

It can also show you based on your agi & treat whats the max QL you can get as an implant.

I've also got a wishlist module (but dont know how to use it) and a raid calender that spams you when you log on^^

Bu i'll keep trying to find some cool ones. Anyone who wants to can join my org and play with my commands if they like ^^
mobstar
Strong Leet

Post by mobstar »

Gratz on getting it working Rojo. Those modules sound cool.