gfx problems

Many AP members are knowledgeable about computers. Ask questions and share your knowledge here. (Information are supplied without any guarantee. Do not open any URL or file not posted by someone you know.) (All users can read)
stokken
Leetissimo!

gfx problems

Post by stokken »

Any one have a idea why im getting this grafix problems ?

im on a new laptop and ist running a gefore gtx 860m

i have tried using diffrent the selection that show up on gfx settings in ao , tried running 16b low l texture. can play game but annoying having this :/
Attachments
aopic.jpg
aopic.jpg (597.16 KiB) Viewed 10623 times
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Re: gfx problems

Post by Chrisax »

Let me guess: you have BOTH an integrated GPU (in the CPU) and a Nvidia?

Unless this is an overheating issue, it looks exactly like the issue Fury1 had and posted about. Unfortunately it seems he deleted his post, which is annoying because there was a ton of info in the replies. I would need to look in the database backups.

Tell us the exact reference of your Laptop. Lenovo, it seems?

You may need to search for a BIOS command or something maybe in the specific software of your Laptop to totally disable the integrated GPU (or the Nvidia... it would be wlower but at least could work).

You may have to check if you have the last drivers, and if both divers for the integarted GPU and the GPU are correctly installed, usually the integrated GPU's drivers first EVEN if you don't plan on using it.

Laptops with integrated GPU + GPU are a pain with many games. Search on the web and you'll see how many (unsolved) issues there are. :( Start by telling us your model references though.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

The intregatex gfx is intel so will have a look later , may can disable the intregated :)
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

That's the issue... it's not always possible to fully bypass the integrated GPU :(
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Not sure if ya all seen this ...

clicky

but it would seam as some one have noticed atleast :)