154 adv vs 200 guard backyard

Post here your best general pictures. (Post illustrations of specific topics, guides, technical questions, and such in the relevant forums/threads. No real life pictures here.) (All users can read)
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

154 adv vs 200 guard backyard

Post by daemonrebel »

Soloed the guard in by15 today. I thought why not try him, i'm 154, what's the worst that can happen, i'll repsawn in ado garden and get xp pool.

So I try him and I'm not not even twinked, barely at that. I'm 50 levels lower than him.

I couldn't believe my eyes. LOL

Mortus
Maxi Leet

Re: 154 adv vs 200 guard backyard

Post by Mortus »

Gimp guards. Or OP advs? ;)
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Post by daemonrebel »

i was the gimp one in this situation. LOL :mrgreen:
I don't know what you mean by OP though, cause I'm not Opi, i'm a sol adv, non-froob. :twisted:
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

daemonrebel wrote:i was the gimp one in this situation. LOL :mrgreen:
I don't know what you mean by OP though, cause I'm not Opi, i'm a sol adv, non-froob. :twisted:
OP = OverPowered :) Adventurer has damage, heals, hp, acs, etcetera, and some people claim it is the love child of Funcom :P Not saying is is a bad class to play, becausue it is most definatly NOT.
Last edited by Mortus on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.