Application - Madela

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Madela
Baby Leet

Application - Madela

Post by Madela »

Hello, i'm returned player loooking for active ORG. I hope you dont mind if i skip usual application and write a little story.

Back then i was playing Omni. After few years pause i returned with friend on froob account just for fun.
Eventually we reach point where there was nothing do as froob and my friend quit game. After watching some Caloss2 videos i decided to stay, pay and switch to Clans.
So at this point my only 220 character is "Madela 220/19 Clan Engi". During my leveling and short after i was in friendly org but unfortunately i was only lvl 220 there and nobody was doing anything.
I was trying to organize at least some city raids. But i don't really feel like people are even interested to that (except some individuals) or they are froobs. (For example i never reached 4 players to do ship boarding) TL7 raids are out of question and finding public group is near impossible since people rather sell stuff.
And i was used to do a lot of raids in pande, apf, xan etc.. i was already in new raid totw and pyramid. At this point i feel like in order to continue playing i need active org.
I put myself !autoinvite on previous org bot so i can stay in touch with some friends there. But its time to move on. And i would like to try AP after discussion with one of your member.

Timezone: Central European Summer Time (GMT+2)
Character: Madela 220/19 Engi Clan

P.S. English language is not my native language. But except some grammar mistakes it should be fine. Furthermore i realized that despite of being fresh220(noob). Engi is quite powerful in pvp. And i would definitely join some team pvp events in future if you do that.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Madela

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Madela :)

We are absolutely sorry to reply only after three big days to your post. We have no idea how we missed it. :(

So welcome back and welcome to Clans. By the way, we have no issue with your English! And your application story is interesting and even touching somewhere because several of us have experienced the same feeling along the years, before joining AP.

I'll go directly to your next steps, as you have waited enough already.

Now, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that you can find there and tell us if you agree with them:
The second next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Namisan / Vandraren / Nosophobia / Drnotorious GMT+2
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

See you soon in AO !! :)
Madela
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Madela

Post by Madela »

Hello Chrisax, thanks for reply.

I have been on guest channel and spoke to officer last night.
Unfortunately officer was busy with raid and i was semi afk doing some Ai armors. (its pain without city lab btw)

I read and I agree with Org. Code of Conduct. Today i'll try to contact officer again for chat.

See ya in AO.