My app - Brakecheck

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
brakecheck
Mini Leet

My app - Brakecheck

Post by brakecheck »

I am here wanting to join ap. so first off i am in coh at the moment and from my point of view is it just isn't as what it was and really the reason that I want to leave is the non communication that goes on in org chat. also seems that i am mostly the only one on and like i said when others are on it like nothing is happening. I have just come back from about a year and a half break and i'm really wanting to get back in to the game and honestly the raids that ap is running is about the only thing that has been taking place for me is the raids that you all are running and ap is the reason that I starting playing the game again with the s42 raid emails that I keep getting. I am always wanting to help if I am able and of course need a little help there and here. If there are any questions please send a tell to brakecheck or brakensticks. right now I am usually on one of these but here is a list of my toons. thanks brakecheck

220 nt arrix
200 fixer brakecheck
60 enfo beached (totw twink)
150 agent ambrielle
74 trader salezalot
25 solja relesluver for the subway but im thinking about leveling up
55 enfo kubal for leveling to 220
61 adv gonhuntin
180 crat msbush
81 doc hotlipshuli
69 keeper ritzbitz
87 engi bigrigger
62 fixer brakesalot
92 mp brakeitoff
62 ma brakensticks
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: My app

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Brakecheck

Thanks for this and hope we can help with your queries. Chris will see this and no doubt comment but as Alliance you'd be fast tracked through the membership process. Could you just have a quick look through and agree our CoC here:

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or to get you into guest chat are as follows:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General)
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl
Chrisax (President and org Founder)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General)
Currifix / Redcurry / Ultri
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Elisiss / Wiinurse / Wiisper
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General)
Malofu / Malomech / Malorawr / Malosar

Actually any member can get you into guest chat so look forward to seeing you at Vangs.

Cheers
All of us :)
Chrisax
President

Re: My app - Brakecheck

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Brakecheck, welcome on AP forums :)

So, yes, as you are already in The Alliance, your application is very simple and you can be invited after reading our Code of Conduct (see the links in Ustarlen's post), and a quick chat with some reminders about us.

Please make sure you leave your current organization in good terms.

See you online soon :)
brakecheck
Mini Leet

Post by brakecheck »

I have read and understand all of the coc and do agree with it. the coc is pretty much common sense and almost the same as coh rules. I will be sure to leave coh in a good manner and will try to stay in good standing with them as best as my abilities allow. I thank you for taking the time and looking at my app.

Brakecheck
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Cheers Brake. We all look forward to seeing you at Vangs and joining in/up as soon as.

Best
Ustar
brakecheck
Mini Leet

Post by brakecheck »

I have left message on the org forums about me leaving and have tried to tell while in the org chat but received no response. I do have my chars parked at vangs atm.

Brakecheck
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Brake

Are you in CoH org chat or AP guest chat? As you haven't been invited to the org yet Chris will not have included you in forums or Bobsan, the org bot. Ask any member (or officer you see in the list above) using vicinity chat at Vangs to invite you to our guest channel. From there you can say hi and join in and any officer on will know about your application to join. I'll try and log on now and see if you are there.

Ustar
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Bobsan automatically add a character to the members list immediately when it sees that an org invite. Nothing to do there. Then the "whois" about the character will be updated whne FC updates data on their public server for chracters information (usually withing 24 hours).

Adding to AP on forums.