Application - Pookey

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pookey
Little Leet

Application - Pookey

Post by Pookey »

Hello, my character’s name is Pookey and I’m looking to apply to Athen Paladins.

I have been playing AO for longer than I’d like to admit (since 2002) and I usually play during the US PST prime time. I have taken a couple of large breaks from the game over the last few years. Jayfix has been trying to get me to apply since our last org disbanded and we have been good friends since 2009.

My main characters:
Pookey 220/30/70 doc
Ceridan 22/30/70 crat
Cabella 220/30/70 enforcer
Jenaya 220/30/70 adventurer
Jeninna 220/30/70 fixer
Kayleee 220/30/70 doc (she used to be Pookey, in your alliance on RK2)
Ligatio 220/29/70 NT

All of my character are and always have been clan. Most of the characters have end game gear equipped except for items that have been released in the past few years. Some of my characters don’t have it equipped but the gear is in a bag someplace. I don’t really have any lowbie characters right now but I should start another one soon. I rarely ask for things/help but frequently offer help with stuff like quests, buffs, etc.

I have read and agree with your CoC. I hate drama, have never been kicked from an org, and always left on good terms when the org was dying/dead so I don’t think it will be an issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m usually on Pookey or Ligatio if I’m online.

Thank you for your time,
Jennifer
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Pookey

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Pookie and welcome to the AP forums. Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Paladins. You belonged to our alliance before the merge? And what org were you in at the time?

Thanks for reading and agreeing to our CoC and I see you friends with Jayfix so with that going on and ex alliance member all we need to do is dot some Is and cross some Ts and fast track invite you :)

Hope to see you in game soon.
Pookey
Little Leet

Post by Pookey »

Coven of Hunters
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Pookey, good to see you, didn't you have another character in Children of the Hunt too in 2011-2012?
Pookey
Little Leet

Post by Pookey »

Oh yes! TBH I play(ed) my doc more and forgot. My fixer was also in JVC for awhile until CoH got me to switch.
http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=2&name=Squirt
I think I also had a 180ish enf. She is probably still in CoH since I never reactivated that character slot after the merge.