Application - Bitnykk

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
bitnykk
Leetissimo!

Application - Bitnykk

Post by bitnykk »

Hi Pals,

Long time AO player (since 2005) wich started 3 years as a froob, i've always been dedicated to the whole clan community (e.g. as NW/Tara participant & sidebot maintainer on RK2), even though concentrated on its french part & especially my org - fusionned with 2 others to shape CODE, now plain dead.

Regarding that sad situation, to join The Alliance of Rimor on the end of 2015 was the best that happened to me in AO since merge, that decisive moment when i turned 100% PVM. Back to chat activity, team & raid occasions within a nice fellowship overall, in a word : a feeling of retrieving the good ol' Rimor i used to enjoy !

Here are my main motivations to apply to AP, moreover as the principles of Conduct is exactly the spirit we & i had within CODE. To be totally honest, when temp joining AP recently to finish a S7 twink, i was very near to stay in :) but i wanted to do it the right way, hence this convinced application today.

For information, i run mainly as sloob on HL fixer (Bitnykk), engi (Enginyk), S7 adv (Bittrip), S10 sold (Omnerphobyk) & PVM unguilded OT enfo (Bittorrent) ; i'm also levelling HL doc (Healnyk) & crat (Kynecrat) to replace friend's toon i played a lot. Froob side, i mostly log my buff agent (Kynethic) & many other alts (for Sub, Totw, Foreman, IS, etc). I should mention i also geared froob NTs to level alts from level 7 to 125 on various dedicated RK spots.

I generally log between 6 to 10PM french time (do -1h for UTC if i remember correctly ?), as i work during day in web & computing, and you might cross me online half the days of the week, on average, as i also play other games (AC serie, for example) ... or even am capable of NOT playing from time to time :D (don't ask me how !).

I hope this application will receive a positive feedback from you all, and if so i'm ready to join you by the beginning of march - after the time needed to set up my old org stuff (city, presidency, etc). Thanx a lot for reading.

/salute
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Bitnykk

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Bitnykk

Welcome back to the AP forums and hope we can help you out :) As you are CDN this will be a fast track for you.

Thanks for agreeing our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here for future reference:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

An officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech / Malofu GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Bitnykk :) No need to say I know you as we have ran and maintained Clans public bots for years together on Rimor.

Of course, you're on hyper-fast track for your application!
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

WTH Bit lmao consider yourself in :P