Recruitment Emocidal/ Suecide

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Emocidal
Baby Leet

Recruitment Emocidal/ Suecide

Post by Emocidal »

I just came back to game after a 4 year break. I am currently starting all over because I cannot remember my old email address with had a 220 crat and 220 engi. I was in the org Coven of Hunters when I was playing last so I am familiar with how much orgs are ran. I recently have been playing with someone in your org that has been helping me get back into the game Drnightmare and hope I can return the favor once I am capable of doing so. My scheldule will be changing very soon so I cant be specific on what times I will be on however I will try to be on atleast once a day. Right now I have 2 chars Suecide is my crat that is level 60 and my Suecidal my keeper that is 66. I plan on going to end raid content on both and making my crat my main in the process. I should be on later tonight after I get somethings situated at school and hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you for reviewing my application.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Recruitment Emocidal/ Suecide

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Emocidal/ Suecide

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
As you were a member of CoH we may be able to fast track you through the system as they are part of our Alliance. The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members.

Try and speak with an officer about your CoH background. One of us will try to do a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech / Malofu GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Emocidal
Baby Leet

Post by Emocidal »

I have read both your Code of Conduct as well as Org Chat Recommendations and understand them. Hope to hear from you soon.
Markeem
Little Leet

Post by Markeem »

I had a similar issue when i returned to AO. After some emails with their customer support people i was able to retrieve my old account. Its worth a shot, welcome back to AO!
Scamley/Meatglove-1/Markeem/Backslider/Ridiculous/Thunderpipe
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Yes welcome and thanks for agreeing the CoC. Look forward to meeting you online and feel free to ask any member to sign you into guest chat so you can join in with us. Oh, and while I think of it could you let us have any of the names you played under at CoH?

Cheers
All of us
Emocidal
Baby Leet

Post by Emocidal »

So I managed to get my old acct back and my crats name is Suicidalgirl and she is 220. Im sorry I did not post this sooner Ive just been busy with real life. Ive played Georgia24 I believe that was her docs name sorry its been years. Im really good friends with Usux/Tichiclaw Ive known him for close to 8 years now. I hope that can help somewhat since I wasnt very talkative in org chat I just helped out when I could.