Raxstar - Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
raxeh
Baby Leet

Raxstar - Application

Post by raxeh »

Good Evening everyone!

About Me
I'm Raxstar (Rob), a pretty old and dishevelled returning player, and this is my application to join Athen Paladins. My prime was between 2002 - 2008, with a few intermittent breaks during 2009 when I stopped fully to go to University which followed by life taking over haha.

Previously I started out in Dark Ninjas, a very small, family based org. I joined Nemesis in around 2005 where I remained for the rest of my time in game rising to the org rank of Advisor. I've been RL/TC/admin for phatznet (our old pande bot), clanwar and was heavily involved in Notum Wars across all title levels (speaking of which it's fantastic to see you still active in game Chris!)

Why Athen Paladins?
Unfortunately upon return I've noticed by org, Nemesis, has died (RIP) and as such that is my reasoning for applying to Athen Paladins. It's a name I recognise back from when I played and I was also suggested it by an old org mate, Vipr, who joined a few years back and said it was a great place to be and very active.

I've read through both your Code of Conduct and Chat Recommendations and fully agree with them, I also play out of GMT (London).

Toons
My two "main" (read outdated and 90% of my belongings given away) toons are
- Raxstar 220/19 Soldier
- Raxeh 210/8 Keeper
- Raxeng 65 Engineer (This is the guy I'm playing from scratch to learn basically how to play the game again and will likely be my 2nd/3rd main)

I have a plethora of other characters across pretty much every title level and most were/in the middle of being twinked for PvP but there are way too many to list here right now!

Apologies
I just want to apologise in advance for any noob-like mistakes/questions/comments from me in the near future. I've been gone a long time and I'm literally learning how to play again (took me 30 minutes to work out how to zone into BS earlier...) Don't hesitate to throw criticism/advice my way, it's 100% needed!!

Thank You!

Thanks for taking the time to read through the app, it's been 11 years since I've written one of these haha, feels weird.

Peace,

Rax
Chrisax
President

Re: Raxstar - Application

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on our forums, Raxstar , and welcome back in AO :)

Good to see you again.

So, as we know you from the past and as Vipr sent you to us, your application will be a fast one. BTW, i'm talking with Raxstar ATM in-game :)