Hello AP! - applcation vtechstorm

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rill
Baby Leet

Hello AP! - applcation vtechstorm

Post by Rill »

I'm kind of an old fart (51), and first played AO in about 2004 till about 2008 or so. I can't get access to one of my old accounts, which sucks. Did get access to another old one and I made a new account, figuring I had better re-learn the game from the get go.

I am currently out of work due to being laid off, so this is how I keep from going nuts. I remember some things, and others not much. I have currently a lvl 24 Engi named Vtechstorm, and a lvl 26 MP named Psycowitch. These two are the ones that I play the most.

Oh, I used to part of The Black Company back then.

Anyway, I love helping others when I can, working in teams etc. I recoverd a good chunk of cash from the account that I was able to access, so am good there for a while. Would love to jon you all, as from what I read, it fits my game style to a tee.

Cheers, and hope to meet many more of you!

Rill
Chrisax
President

Re: Hello AP! - applcation vtechstorm

Post by Chrisax »

This is Vtechstrom's application by the way. :)

Hello and welcome.

We just talked online while you were on our guest channel. i'll recontact you now.