Application Crumbz

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Crumbz
Baby Leet

Application Crumbz

Post by Crumbz »

Who am i
My name is Alex, and im a 26 year old norwegian currently studying and working as an assistant at school on the side. Ive been playing AO on and off since 2005 or so. There has been some big pauses and some smaller ones. But i now, again, find myself intrigued by this game and would like to be more active and started playing again one week or so ago.

My toons
My main toon is Crumbz, a 220/30/6x atrox Agent. I also actively play a 220/26/6x crat and a 216 Enf. Ive just recently been fooling around with a doc and engi as well. Both 160ish as we speak.

Where do i come from
Over the years ive been in quite a few guilds. I started out in Divine, and later moved on to Redemption. After Redemption i joined Storm and later Instability. My current guild is Spartans. The reason for leaving all of theese guilds in turn has been inactivity or friends leaving. I would say my background is mainly in PVP, though i have done loads of beast and all APFs. Im now looking to focus more on PVE with my crat and enfo while my agent can PVP during down times.

My playstyle and experience
As noted earlier my main focus over the years have been on PVP. My glory days just before and a few years into LE. During this time i was playing Fixer and MP for PVP, disregarding pretty much everything else. To equipp theese toons i had to do some PVE but that was just goals to meet an end.

What am i looking for and what can i bring to the table
At this time im looking to do more PVE and become a "respected member" of the raiding community. This is the reason im looking for an active guild that does schedueled raids. This active guild also needs to be mature and drama free as im too old for drama. I want to raid and have fun and hopefully earn new friends. After asking around you guys seem like the best option for me out there, and i think i would fit in just fine after reading your rules of conduct.
When it comes to what i can offer you guys it would be help in raids on enfo and crat and my good mood. Besides this ive always considered myself an ok dude who can help people out, wether lvling alts or quests.

When can i play
My timezone is CEST or GMT+2 i belive.

Anything else?
My native language is norwegian and i can write and speak english just fine. I would have no issues with talking in teamspeak or making myself understood.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding my application please send a pm to either Crumbz, Crumbzz og Crumbzzz, i would be more then happy to answer them.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Hope to hear from you soon.

/Crumbz
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Crumbz

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Crumbz

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP and your comprehensive application.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Impressive application, Crumbz :) Can't wait to see you online! Also, good thing you are interested in PvP. It's something we'll try to push in the close future again.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Great app for sure.

Hope to see more of you mate, welcome to AP forums.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Velkommen til forumet , cya ingame soon :)
:apc:
Crumbz
Baby Leet

Post by Crumbz »

Ive read them. Im just curious about the ganking part. Does that apply to omnis as well? I also have an exam comming up in 4 days and the norwegian national day tomo. So i wont be on as much the next days.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Crumbz

Straight up pvp in Bor ar any pvp zone is of course fine, as intended in the game. Ganking clan is a definite no no, ninja looting, KSing etc are also not acceptable. You can talk more on this with officers when we meet you in game soon, but the intent is not at all to dampen your pvp interest.

Let us know when you're back and we can go from there.

Cheers
Tlaski
Growing Leet

Post by Tlaski »

ooh heeey

p.s. what if you are flagged and someone buffs you? i think they are just trying to join the fun!

p.p.s. ooh heeey
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Heh ok, the main idea is to not start or contribute to any drama with clan orgs that could bring AP into disrepute or start wars. If Omni or Neut buffer go for it in pvp zones. If Clan, and you can identify who buffed including org name then, keep chat logs, take a screen shot and pass to one of the generals. It WILL be taken up with that orgs leadership, and all will be glad you kept your cool :)

When will we see you online by the way?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Avoid the petty, "easy win" on a "sitting duck". Show some honor. :) That's the idea. But adapt to the place and the opponents: you don't have to get killed because you're the only fair person around!

And, always, try to avoid escalating PvP dispute and drama: this is exhausting. :cool:

Well, taken from our rules section:
- We don’t care about the vocabulary used to describe a PvP situation; we care only about the facts. (For example, the word “ganking” has too many meanings now.)

- AP members must fight with honor as much as possible and always when circumstances allow it (duels), but you don't have to let you be killed. This doesn’t apply to towers wars due to their nature.

- Never attack clanners unless they attacked you or agree on PvPing with you

- By being PvP-flagged inside any "mayhem" PvP zone (...,) you consider yourself ready and prepared for PvP, and accept the risk of, and agree on, being PvPed in a mayhem way, even a dirty way. Don’t go to such zones if you are not ready for that.

- If you want to duel or have structured fights with rules, go to a duel specific area or to the silo our Org provides, or to the arena, or to a quiet PvP zone (around BS wompah, or Will of fight, etc), or to a 5% dungeon (Mort, Wine,...), or start a Duel with the duel command provided by Anarchy Online (recommended).

- In structured fights, especially if you PvPing with other AP members agree with your challengers on the rules prior to the fight and make sure they read you, understood you, and replied to you.

- Always keep cool: this is a game and accidents happen in PvP. You can be killed even if your opponent didn’t want to kill you.
Tlaski
Growing Leet

Post by Tlaski »

Whoops. I was stirring.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

lol... I think you'll get in fine with us. :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Crumbz told me he would be back online today Friday to complete his application