Adding toons In AP if i can:))smacks!!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
LéaLove
Baby Leet

Adding toons In AP if i can:))smacks!!

Post by LéaLove »

Hello here, my name is Léa i m an girly player since 2002 on game and got 13or 15alt but i m to alliance to with allianceFrancophone and coyotegirl alt and want add 2 little toons to ap:) want add PocketLove (nt)and mamassist (crat) if i can for play with u for fun and because like ap people:)!! :wink:
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Adding toons In AP if i can:))smacks!!

Post by Ultra »

Smacks
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Adding toons In AP if i can:))smacks!!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Lea and welcome to AP applicant page. Thanks for your interest in joining us and as an Alliance member you will be fast tracked to AP :)

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster GMT 0
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Ustar / Zanda GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Elisiss / Wiinurse / Wiisper GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malofu / Malomech / Malorawr / Malosar GMT -5

See you in game .......*smacks* :)