Looking for a home...

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ayxim
Mini Leet

Looking for a home...

Post by Ayxim »

Hello there,

I'm Ayxim, a froob (currently level 37) doctor back in the game after a very long break. I stopped playing Anarchy Online back in 2003 and decided to come back to the game a week ago. I'm currently in the organization Crimson Assassins which I have been in for the 5 days, and to be honest I'm not happy with CA, which I can get more into later. To be blunt, I'm looking for a permanent home and I guess you can say I'm shopping around for a place that has a more tight knit community of players, a leader and officers who are more involved in the organization and so on.

Here is what I can offer, I'm a team player...willing and able to help anyone in need be it for buffs/raids and even tower war support. I'm pretty independant when playing...meaning I try to do stuff on my own and if I can't manage, I'll ask for support. I also took the liberty of reading the rules and code of conduct of Athen Paladins and agree to abide by them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your time and look forward to meeting you all in guest chat.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Looking for a home...

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Ayxim

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Thank you for taking the time to agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines. These can can be found here for future reference:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Ayxim
Mini Leet

Post by Ayxim »

Thank you for the reply :)

Already have joined guest chat twice now...once last night and just left chat about 10mins ago, when a 12man raid was going on. So far I must say how impressed I am on how much more active the org is, active meaning...activities/raids/forum participation and so on. Looking forward to getting to know you all more :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Ayxim :) Hope we'll meet for good online soon. I did see you on guest channel at 12man time but I was busy making it start and I had to leave shorly after, exceptionally and I apologize for not being able to talk to you already.

Let's have your interview soon!
Ayxim
Mini Leet

Post by Ayxim »

Chrisax wrote:Hello Ayxim :) Hope we'll meet for good online soon. I did see you on guest channel at 12man time but I was busy making it start and I had to leave shorly after, exceptionally and I apologize for not being able to talk to you already.

Let's have your interview soon!

Greetings Chris. Look forward to meeting you soon. No worries about not being able to chat with me, I understand what it's like to run an organization and gather abled bodies for raiding, plus you had a headache, and needed to rest, which by the way hope you feel better.

That said, I have been busy when not playing on my main...rolling an army of alts taking advantage of the AO anniversary stuff like the jetpack, which will come in handy instead of spending millions on each alt for a yalm :)