Application - Keldresar

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
felmore
Baby Leet

Application - Keldresar

Post by felmore »

Hello

Things about me:
Im Danish, 34 years old and work in the navy and have done so for 9 years, before that the airforce for 6 years.
I am married and we have 4 kids togther were the oldest is 17 and the youngest is 4.

I have played the game before around 2002 but jumped the wow wave in 2004, after that i have tried manu different online games like Conan and Starwars old repuplic among others
But me and my brother in law how have also resently restarted the game and joined this org. a few weeks ago by the name of kaldran.
I am mostly a casual gamer with days were i play more then orhers and som days were i dont have the time at all, familie comes first after all :).
I can some times be in my one little world when i play and can be long to answer if i dont see that someone is whrithing :), but i do like the sociale aspekt of online gaming and is allways willing to help if i can, though it might not be with so much at the momment :). I realy like the Freindlynes i have found in this game so far, not least from people from this org, but also others, its nice to meet people how dont mind using there time on new people :)
Hope this answers most of the questions you might have other wise you are always welcome to wright me ingame for more :)

Sincerely felmore
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Keldresar

Post by stokken »

Hi Keldresar
Welcome to the forums :)

Hva laver du man , rø grød me fløde and thats my danish

Thank you for taking the time to agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines. These can can be found here for future reference:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

Vi snakkes i Spillet :)
:apc:
Ayxim
Mini Leet

Re: Application - Keldresar

Post by Ayxim »

Greetings Kel, you are on guest chat at the time of writing this, good luck with your App in AP :)