Application - Izgimmy

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Izgimmy
Little Leet

Application - Izgimmy

Post by Izgimmy »

Hi!

My main is Izgimmy, and I'm interested in joining Athen Paladins. I recently returned to Anarchy Online, and I am now looking for a new place to call home.

I got my interest back in Anarchy Online thanks to the playable-for-free time available with the 15th anniversary, and I soon decided to resubscribe again. I started playing Anarchy Online back in November of 2006, and played pretty regularly until my first real break in 2012, when I moved over to The Secret World. The Secret World wasn't really what I was looking for, so after a couple of years I - more or less - put that game on indefinite hold and went back to Anarchy Online. Unfortunately, the amount of people who had left the game while I was away made my, at the time, current org pretty dead. I left the org, created my own, and started playing and enjoying the game on my own, albeit much more casually. I did this on and off for a few years until I decided to take my most recent extensive break, which was in September of 2015.

The history of my characters is best viewed with the help of Auno. This timeline, represented by Izgimmy, gives a pretty accurate view of all of my older characters: Auno.org

At the moment, all of my characters are in my own temporary org, called The Tir initiative: Rubi-ka.net

If it's alright with you (and the application is accepted), I would like to keep those characters I don't level or do anything with in The Tir Initiative, and move my main four characters, i.e. Izgimmy (Nano Technician, 220/30/77), Avalinn (Doctor, 220/30/77), Tiralinn (Bureaucrat, 220/30/70) and Dellingr (Engineer, 178/25/47), to Athen Paladins.

Note: I received some bonus Funcom Points when I resubscribed, so I decided to rename a couple of characters, namely Healyie to Avalinn and Crattyie to Tiralinn, if you would ever like to look them up, and you don't get a search hit.

I'm from Sweden, so I'm mostly online sometime between 19:00 and 22:00 on workdays (GMT+1, Daylight Saving Time GMT+2).

I have read, and fully agree with, the Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Thank you in advance, and I hope to see you soon in-game!

Kind regards
Izgimmy
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Izgimmy

Post by Reapermann »

Hi lzgimmy

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Thanks for reading and agreeing to our CoC.

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Leaving some of your alts will be no problem, especially if they are not Omni. Altho Omni alts wont hurt your application as long as they do not do tower wars against clan and AP.
Izgimmy
Little Leet

Post by Izgimmy »

Thank you, that is great to know. And no, Omni alts is something I've never had. Ever since I created my first character, they've all been Clan :)
Izgimmy
Little Leet

Post by Izgimmy »

Can I please ask someone to add this character to the bot guest list with !autoinvite on? Unfortunately, I've only been able to join the bot as a guest once in four days, and hunting invites manually is starting to take up a bit too much of my in game time :)

Thanks in advance!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sorry for the mishap, Izgimmy. We'll catch you today after s42 raid around 20GMT and we'll complete your application with you, so you'l be done with the guest channel. :)

Thank you for your dedication in your application.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

In addition, it's a bit tough to contact you or is it a bug with your tells box?

To [Izgimmy]: hello are you there? :-)
Could not send message to offline player: the receivers inbox is full
To [Avalinn]: hello are you there? :-)
To [Tiralinn]: hello are you there? :-)
Izgimmy
Little Leet

Post by Izgimmy »

Ah, yes, the Dnet/Neutnet offline tell spam, sorry about that. I'll be online shortly, cleaning my inboxes :)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Welcome to AP a new swede i can call svenskefan ;)
:apc:
Izgimmy
Little Leet

Post by Izgimmy »

Thank you! And yeah, that's basically what everybody calls us abroad. At least in all the other Nordic countries :biggrin: