Bigbrutis / Bigadventt - Looking for a home

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Skitso
Baby Leet

Bigbrutis / Bigadventt - Looking for a home

Post by Skitso »

Hello all, Been away for quite some time and im happy to say I have downloaded the game after some years and have a new found happiness for AO. I have played AO on and off since launch and now that my career has settled down I am able to put some time in again. Im looking for folks to commune with for questing/exp/AI, and just to have some plain ole fun. Since being back Ive already bumped into a couple familiar names both of who happen to be in AP. They had nothing but wonderful things to say about AP. This is what I miss and what I would like to be a part of again. If the room could be found, I would love to be a part of the team. Bigbrutis 220 enf is my main if anyone needs to look it up. I look fwd to hearing from you all soon. Thanks for the consideration. :D
Chrisax
President

Re: Bigbrutis / Bigadventt - Looking for a home

Post by Chrisax »

Malosar and Wiisper just told me they know you well from The Syndicate, and so they vouch for you. This means that you can get in AP :-) Be welcome. We'll complete all this online as we are talking ATM
bitnykk
Leetissimo!

Post by bitnykk »

Glad we discussed in inf garden (on my engi) and to see you already here by now ;)
Welcome on board, Skit, enjoy the ride !
Skitso
Baby Leet

Post by Skitso »

Thanks Chris, Wiisper, and Enginyk.
Im thrilled to be here!