Kones application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Kones application

Post by Kingkonas »

Good Evening everyone,

Well evening for me when writing this :P

I am a returning player to anarchy online who has started a new account for the thrill of starting over, my old account is locked away with my brother. So I am playing on a level 100 Crat ( Free heckler juice ) and a 40ish, Enforcer. I am slowly gathering things for my crat until he is caught up in gear with his level, The enf I play when I want to have fun and enjoy smashing things up close.

About me and what I am in search of, I am looking for a group of people or environment if you would like to call it that, were I get to know and grow in the game with people, I play a few games on my phone to help pass the work day and I have acquired so friends from doing so, I enjoy games like AO for the social aspect more than the OMG I AM LEETZOR I have 72 220s across 12 accounts.. So I want to be upfront and tell you that I will not be the fastest leveler, I have been there done that, I am enjoying this year of play time I have paid for since it might be my last depending on the friendships that are forged.

I am a father of 3, two beautiful daughers 8,5 and a son of 5 months. Have the worlds best wife ( for real, no diaper duty or night time duties for me. She handles it all and works a 40 hour job like myself... So mother of the year and wife of the year for her please!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ) I work for a growing construction company in Florida and I am 29 years of age. Currently attending college some nights after work and gym time the other nights if permitted due to family activities. I believe a lot in spending time with my kids and helping them grow and mature into good people and I strive to make them the best they can be, and try to help them look at life from all angles.

Name of my crat is : Kones
Name of my Enf is : alldont

Hope to see or speak to you guys soon!! Till then enjoy yourselves
Chrisax
President

Re: Kones application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Kones and welcome to our forums. :)

Welcome back also in AO and thanks for your interest in AP, as many other returning players show too. You won't be alone!

There is no issue in the fact you started over again and that you are a "slow leveler"... This is totally OK. and it's always better to take your time and learn how to play your professions well.

Now, the first step is for you to take a minute and read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations here and see if you agree with them:
Then, the next step will be to meet us online and, thus, to join the guest channel of our org bot.

Any AP member can invite you to guest channel. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the ramp of the big Vanguards building next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on. But you can also contact one of the following officers):

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris

Many of them are online around 20GMT for raids.

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

Then, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, this may not be immediate but we'll do our best to do it fast. :)

See you online soon! :)

Oh and... don't forget to buy flowers and chocolates for you wife... often! She deserves it! :cool:
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Post by Kingkonas »

I was on for a bit last night and didn't see but one afk paladin, in that location. I didn't get a chance to start messaging others to see if they were online, I will do that tonight after movies or tomorrow.

How many active players do you guys have now a days ? I don't mind soloing, even though it gets boring sometimes. It isn't as bad as long as you have people to chat to while doing it!!!

Talk to you all soon
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Kones, sorry you did not see anyone around but please do not give up, that time of night is AOs slower play time.

I'd also like to remind you of our CoC which you can read and agree to here....

Looking forward to seeing you in game,

Reaper
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sorry you didn't find someone to contact; that's quite exceptional. We have most often 20+ people online, up to more than 50, but of course, at some times of the day the AO population drops and so does ours.

It's also possible that people were not visible because they were in a raid or teaming at that time. hard to say.

At what time were you online? (You just mentioned "the night")

We'll do our best to catch you today.
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Post by Kingkonas »

I am from Florida so eastern US times one or known as -5gmt
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Been looking for Kones online in game and no luck so far, hope to see you soon.
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Post by Kingkonas »

Yes sorry, been busy with work and messing around on a fixer name konoo. I will be on kones and konoo later today doing yard work soon :/
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Post by Kingkonas »

Hey, is there a easier way then pm'ing a list of people to get into the chat bot?

I save most as friends but we are always on at different times and kind of sucks going through 8 people and having to possibly try 3 different chars or more per person. If not I understand and will keep on

also is there a teamspeak or other voice chat client you use and I could get the info pm'd , would make it a lot easier :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I can't think of a single time someone was so unlucky to experience that many issues to get in touch with us. :(

And today, several of our "US time" officers were missing due to coincidences (from air conditioned at home to get repaired to a celebration, etc.)

I will add you to org bot so you can invite yourself with /tell bobsan !invite

Also could you tell us at what time you think you will be online so we'll make sure to meet you. :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Sorry to keep missing you. I am in the USA time zone but I play during the morning/afternnons there. If you see any member at Vanguards ramp near the Old Athens grid they can invite you to bot or ask in Clann OOC for a member.

Will keep trying to see you in game, thanks for your patience.
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Post by Kingkonas »

I am omw home and will be on around 7-8pm est

No worries I am the epitome of Murphys law :)

Atleast you can say I am putting In the effort to join lol..
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Kingkonas wrote: I save most as friends but we are always on at different times and kind of sucks going through 8 people and having to possibly try 3 different chars or more per person.

Hehe its not just 3+ im active on 10 diff toon ;)

You can try cmbuffmonkey or heimdallur as they are the ones im on mostly atm
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Are you always online around 7-8pm EST?
Kingkonas
Mini Leet

Post by Kingkonas »

Yes mainly unless I have something else going on, getting into the bot was amazing last night with having the chance to Inite myself.

Thanks to all last night that helped point me in right direction to level and for telling me about the reck, now to decide on SL leveling , reck, or borgs.... lol see you all hopefully tonight have to work a bit late