Application for Rinwizzert

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rinwiz
Baby Leet

Application for Rinwizzert

Post by Rinwiz »

Hey all,

Returning after a year or 5 or so. Was kinda curious to see all the changes and so far, I'm liking what I'm seeing :)

My little NT is nearing the shadowlevels now and multiplayer content seems like a good thing to start doing. Being in an active org would help with that :)

I'm not, nor have I ever been a hardcore raider or anything. And with a kid on the way I don't exepect to become anytime soon. Though I would like to squeeze in a few couple of hours of AO fun a couple of days per week!

Hope to hear form you,

Rinwizzert
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Rinwizzert

Post by Chrisax »

Hello and welcome on our forums, Rinwizzert. :)

Once again, good to see a returning old player coming back to AO. We have many of them joining us and finding a new home in AP.

Ap offers a family-like environment that greatly helps with leveling your character and learning the game or the parts of the game you don't know yet.

Regarding raids, we offer opportunities every day and it's not a porblem if you are a casual raider at all.

What is your time zone and around what time do you usually play?

To continue with your application, please take a minute and read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations here and see if you agree with them:
Then, the next step will be to meet us in AO and, so, to join the guest channel of our org bot.

Any AP member can invite you to guest channel. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the ramp of the big Vanguards building next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on. But you can also contact one of the following officers):

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris

Many of them are online around 20GMT for raids.

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

Then, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, this may not be immediate but we'll do our best to do it fast. :)

See you soon in AO! :)
Rinwiz
Baby Leet

Post by Rinwiz »

The CoC is just fine :)

I usually play in the evenings, European Time. (Dutch)

I'll go and join the guest channel next time I'm online!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Great. And you'll be able to join a lot of raids once you have the level to enter them. We also do some mid-levels raids like Inner Sanctum or Mercenaries.