Bookerz Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Bookerz
Baby Leet

Bookerz Application

Post by Bookerz »

Greetings. I'm an old AO player, returned to the game some months ago after a break. I've met two AP members, and the conversation I had with them made me want to join AP. I started AO as clan, but, unfortunately, ended as neutral. The neutral orgs I was in disbanded, thus I remained orgless on my 3 220 characters(Negy, Negx, Bookerstyle if you wish to look them up). I have a lower character I made not so long time ago, Bookerz - a soldier (currently level 177),clan, and I would like to join AP on it.
I'm mainly looking for raids, events, sociability. In return I can offer my knowledge about the game, the help of my mains for those who need. Thank you in advance for your response.
Chrisax
President

Re: Bookerz Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Bookerz :) Welcome on our forums and welcome back in AO too.

You can of course join with your clan character, but do you know that now even high levels can possibly change their side?

Changing will make you lose the opposite SL faction points but as you are neutral this may not affect you. It depends if you worked on Clan or Omni factions in SL.

We offer a lot of raiding opportunities, and teaming as well, in a family-like environment we have maintained for now more then 13 years, so, based on your application, you should be happy with us.

Can you tell us what your time zone is and around what time you usually play?

Now, to continue with your application, please take a minute and read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations here and see if you agree with them:
Then, the next step will be to meet us in AO and, so, to join the guest channel of our org bot.

Any AP member can invite you to guest channel. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the ramp of the big Vanguards building next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on. But you can also contact one of the following officers):

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris

Many of them are online around 20GMT for raids.

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

Then, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, this may not be immediate but we'll do our best to do it fast. :)

See you soon in the game! :)
Bookerz
Baby Leet

Post by Bookerz »

Hi Chrisax,
Yes, I do know that I could change from neutral to clan.. tho I can not afford to change 3 characters' sides at the moment.
My timezone is GMT +2. I'm usually on in the afternoon/evening/night (from around 17:00 to 23-24:00).
I've read the CoC, I agree with them. I will ask a mate to invite me to AP orgbot the next time I log in.
Thank You!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

All is well :) And you are in a time zone that is ideal for raiding. See you soon online.