Application for Tuxxy

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tuxxy
Mini Leet

Application for Tuxxy

Post by Tuxxy »

Greetings Athen Paladins,
My ingame name is Tuxxy and I'm a 220 Engineer Solitus. I have spoke with Chrisax recently about becoming a member of the guild! After great contemplation and talks with my president of my current guild. I expressed that it was extremely hard for me to leave a guild I love but the guild itself is extremely quiet.

Time: 09:52 local (08:52 GMT), 16:03 game
Date: 11. Aug 2016 local
Tuxxy has played 14 days 4 hours 30 minutes 10 seconds
Tuxxy was born on Mon Sep 14 15:35:29 2015

But i have game time on another character back in 2009, i am a returning player and decided to create an Engineer.

My real name is Carl, 28 years old and from London, England.

Thank you for your time.

Hopefully speak soon.

Tuxxy
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Tuxxy

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Tuxxy

See you've already been invited by Stokken so welcome... The following is a list of officers you can call on if you need any help or have questions. Cheers and look forward to meeting you online.

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Tuxxy :)Good to hear from you again. As I told you, officers were already informed of our chat and so they could handle your application quickyly. Welcome among us in AP. :D

I'm currently on a shot -and extremely exceptional for me- break to take care of annoying real life things but we'll meet again soon. :)
Tuxxy
Mini Leet

Post by Tuxxy »

Thank you guys. Chrisax thank you again for putting my messages across. I hope I fit in well and so far I have really enjoyed being in the org. I have found some useful guides on the forums and I'm really starting to enjoy the game again.

I hope too see you online soon.