Koij's app - 220 shade

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Koij
Baby Leet

Koij's app - 220 shade

Post by Koij »

Hi paladins. I've been back in AO for a month or so now, after a break. After a fair bit of fence sitting and pondering and back and forth I decided to apply to you guys. The reason is that AP is active and has a reputation for being good ppl, and thats what ive always found when dealing with you.

Why did you take a month to apply? Well, for one, I am not too keen on forums. The other part is I wanted to think about the right org to join, because I don't leave an org lightly. So I went out, played a bit, spoke to ppl, and tried to get a feel for the orgs out there.

A little about my time in AO. I started in 2008 and my first and longest lasting org was Komodo. (rk2) Good people, but they werent very active at the time. Hard to get stuff done sometimes. After I left, I took a long break from ao, several years. Around the time of server merger an old Komodo friend of mine told me to apply to The Glowing Nightflies, so I joined them for a little while, but the org fell apart when the leadership quit. Time for another break from ao. Fast forward til today and I'm having fun on my shade, and this time I've decided I'll try to join AP.

Code of conduct seems reasonable. I will say that I sometimes can get colorful in my language, its part of where I'm from. But I will try to restrain myself ;)

Hope to hear form you soon.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Koij's app - 220 shade

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Koij

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Stokk said you spoke with him and might apply.

Thanks for confirming here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here for future ref:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online