Vetran player LF a nice home and new friends

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sagrew
Baby Leet

Vetran player LF a nice home and new friends

Post by Sagrew »

Hello!

My name is Felipe, 35 years old and live in the cold north - Sweden.

I started playing AO in 2003 and was a member of Nemesis on RK2 back in the days.
My main focus at the time was PVP and tower battles until SL came and i wanted to hit lvl 220 which i never got to do before leaving.

In the past eleven years i have become a father and have my own family now. This means i cant play as hardcore as before but when i play i take it seriusly. That said i always have in mind that this is only a game, im here to have fun and meet new friends.

I dont have contacts to any of my old friends, which makes me really sad at times. I hade a blast with my crew, amazing memories i will always keep with me.

Logging in for the first time in 11 years was.... emotional. I miss them...

I hope i can find a new home and that you will consider taking me in.

My most played character atm is my enfo im lvling named Rubberduck-1 (namechange inc)

Other toons:

Account 1:
Akilles-1 lvl 183 adv (my main after SL)
Liquigrouge-1 lvl 190 fixer (old main/buffbot)
Rubberduck-1 lvl 60 enfo (and lvling)
Randomz lvl 110 adv (tower twink imbah)

Account 2:
Purplehazze 60 MP (totw booster)
Ransaxxs lvl 43 trad (towertwink)

Account 3: NEW
Rannee lvl 35 doc (lvling)

cheers!
Felipe OUT
Chrisax
President

Re: Vetran player LF a nice home and new friends

Post by Chrisax »

Hell Sagrew / Felipe :)

Welcome back to AO. It's good to see old-timers like you coming back and we welcome many of them in AP.

We knew very well Nemesis. Some of their members joined us in the past, and, for a while, we even hosted the org bot of Nemesis to help them but they sadly finally stopped being active.

Grats on family life too; nice yo know you have been happily busy during your years away from RK. :)

There is no problem if you can't be playing "hardcore", we welcome all play styles as long as the person behaves well and is a good player or willing to learn to becore one. :))

So, now, when you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online soon!
Sagrew
Baby Leet

Re: Vetran player LF a nice home and new friends

Post by Sagrew »

Hello there!

Thank you Chrisax.

I dont want to join a org to get imbah items or lots of money. Im fine with the stuff i have and mostly look forward to lvling my main toon so i can hit 220 once and for all. Im looking for nice people to play with, to be social with. I know what this game can offer in ways of friendship and i know how important that is to the game, the people are what gives this game light. Doing stuff together and helping echother out. Live die repeat, the aspect of the game.

Oh and i love raids GSF and hots, lot of hots.

I most def do agree with youre code of conduct.

See you guys online :)