AP application Skwearl ex-Valkerja

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
skwearl
Baby Leet

AP application Skwearl ex-Valkerja

Post by skwearl »

Hi there Athen Paladins. I'm a long time player, been around since launch. I used to be in athen paladins back in 2003-2006. I played under an enforcer named valkerja, among other toons (maker, ladygene)

I left AP back in 2006 for Haven, cause there was not enough high level peeps in AP for me at the time. I left the game in 2007.

I rejoined the game in 2010, and joined the Crimson assassins, a clan which I have been a general in for roughly 4 years. My computer broke this summer, and I can say i'm back after replacing the mb, processor and ram. CA sadly is really, really empty. I want to play with other peeps, and I heard from longtime fellow player Ustarlen that you guys are active! Joy of joys, someone still plays my favorite game.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: AP application

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Priestdoc

Thanks for this and as an old and still active member (Skwearl) we don't need to re-apply you. For the benefit of others I'll set up a thread for you and old time APers may remember you as Valkerja. :) Setting up a membership thread for you now.

Ustar
Chrisax
President

Re: AP application Skwearl ex-Valkerja

Post by Chrisax »

Valkerja... That has been a LONG time.

Did you ever got that; I still have it in our files:
Chrisax wrote:Offline message from Valkerja (Sat 08 Sep 2007 06:06 GMT)
[Valkerja]: cya mate, i'm leaving the game. good memories you gave me. can find me at earlroy@shaw.ca

To [Valkerja]: Got your tell. Sorry you are leaving. We'll miss you. Give us a look from time to time... you might miss us someday and want to come back. :-)
Valkerja is offline, message has been buffered.
I was right, you're back.

You also had an engineer, Maker...

What happened to Valkerja?
skwearl
Baby Leet

Post by skwearl »

Chrisax wrote:
I was right, you're back.

You also had an engineer, Maker...

What happened to Valkerja?
When I left then, i thought i was gone for good, so i sold that account, for a months rent on a house.(I needed the money) That enforcer and engineer are gone. I came back in 2010 like I said, i've said hi to you ingame a few times over the years. I have a new 220 enforcer bhanzor.

My main's name on RK2 was priestesss, after the server merge it become priests.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We'll miss val and maker but welcome back!