Back to AO - application Evilsguard

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Evilsguard
Baby Leet

Back to AO - application Evilsguard

Post by Evilsguard »

Hey there,

well as said in the Subject, im back to AO for bout 2 month, after a 6 year break :?

I was originaly a member of Alpha Omega back there, but decided to start anew when coming back, got to join a friendly org but just 4 to 6 ppl and rarly more then 3 online though.
I have a 220sh Doc, and a Engineer on TS. some midlvl Chars too but playing mostly my Fixer Evilsguard or Dariat (trader)

I was looking around wich Orgs are active when im playing im GMT +2, and my Choice fell on you guys ;)

i have read your CODE OF CONDUCT and Org Chat recommendations, and do accept the terms.

give me a call ingame on Evilsguard or Dariat

hope to see/read you soon

FG Evils
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Back to AO

Post by stokken »

Hi Evilsguard

Welcome to our forums

I see you have read and agreed to coc and rules

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10

Looking forward to seeing you ingame soon :)
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Re: Back to AO - application Evilsguard

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Evilsguard :) I remember your name from long ago in the past. Welcome back and hope you'll stay in AO :)

See ypu online soon!