Recruitment - Knoc

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Knoc
Baby Leet

Recruitment - Knoc

Post by Knoc »

Hello AP, i'm a very old school player, started soon as anarchy went gold back in 2001, though it's hard to tell because i don't have a ton of toons. i only have 1 "used to be" endgame toon, a trade skiller engi, name Realcom 220 71 30, still need PoH stuff and finsih new LE line. But he can self make EVERYTHING in the game that is possible to tradeskill. Has every single tool, yes even the MRR's. but Realcom wasn't my first toon, Knoc lvl 200 30 71 MA is my orig Main toon. Also am working on whats either going to be a lvl 150 or 126 NT, he's lvl 100 atm, but i found out the hard way NEVER twink at lvl 100 lol, pvp at that lvl is non exsistant. i'm pretty sure he'll end up a lvl 150. Also have a what we used to call lvl 60 totw twink, Fixer name Fixdeez. I only have 1 paid account and can promise ya that's the only one i'll ever have, I ofc have a 2nd froob accout. am working on a lvl 200 agent buffer, name deadeyeagent, and also have a lowbie trader twink, lvl 20 atm. name Lilhelp. WOW i almost feel narsasistic with all that me me me talk lol, i can only try to imagine how it is with you 5 accout 12 toons on each having gamers. ok ANYWAYS lol, i'm huge on pvp, infact it's taking every thing not to drop TS and go pvp on my engi. but i konw i will never do it, it's just too nice having the Master TSer. plus he's not a joke in pvp, promise ya he holds his own, TSers are awesome debuffers *engi atleast* in pvp. I LOVE your motto, it touched me like , i dunno, a priest does a choir boy? lol kidding, but loyalty and honor, aslo honesty and integrity are sacred to me, i'm brutal with my honesty at times but i will always choose that over lying in every instance. I'm not a guild hopper, when i join a guild i stay with them for years. but my last guild i felt, i guess like was betrayed is plainest way to put it. I wont go into all that right now.in I would really really be in your debt if you'll consider me for recruitment. I've seen you guys around for years and years and years. and you seem to be the ONE that will see it through to the end. which i hope to do with you guys. I will always help others, i'ma TSer it's what i do. but also ofc with anything needed. I just wanna be part of something for once i feel like is a part of me. working as a whole, leaving no man behind and prove kindness has nothing to do with weakness. infact it's a strength.anyways i'ma stop here if you guys have actually read though all my blah blah blah lol. thanks so much just for the touch of hope i may have a chance to be part of something great. I hope i'll hear from you guys sooner than later, guildless is just crazyness lol :) thanks again \o,

P.S. none of my toons are guilded. they're always in same guild i don't do the one here one there thing, when i join a guild they get my all. :)
Knoc
Baby Leet

Re: Recruitment

Post by Knoc »

Wow@my forgetfullness. I live on east cost of , uh, the worst country to live in, i don't like to even say it, U.S. D:... but E.S.T. has no effect on my play time, i try to play ALL the time lol.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Recruitment

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Knoc

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Also welcome back to the game and thx for your long thorough app :)

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Knoc
Baby Leet

Re: Recruitment - Knoc

Post by Knoc »

HAH! excited :D, just logged in about to see if i can fine someone to help me join bot, THANKS SO MUCH!!
Chrisax
President

Re: Recruitment - Knoc

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Knoc :) Since the above messages were posted, you have already been interviewed, so nothing more to say, except see you online soon!

Oh yes... one thing.... Paragraphs HELP ! Believe me :shock: :D