Application for Rejuice / Meichi

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Bootcamp
Baby Leet

Application for Rejuice / Meichi

Post by Bootcamp »

Hey there!

Old returning player here - havent played for like a year!

Im currently a member of crimson assasins, but its not very active, so im looking for a friendly home!

Im 32, male with a wife and 2 kids (son 5 and daughter 10months) so I play casually - I work with advertisement daily, but is actually educated as a photographer.

Ive played AO almost since release, but with some big breaks inbetween.

My main is Rejuice, 220 MP but currently im leveling a Agent called Meichi.

I do have ALOT of toons so not gonna list them all atm, since I dont even remember the name of all :D

Ive read the rules and code of conduct, I agree with em, they are very reasonable, its a place where there should be room for all :)

I live in denmark by the way, so my main play time is GMT +1 from 1900-2300ish doing week days, alittle longer doing the weekend/holidays.

Let me know if you need more information, or if I gotta do something more!

Looking forward to this, and hope to be amoung the ranks of Athen paladins sometime soon :)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Rejuice / Meichi

Post by stokken »

Hi Rejuice

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

We have talked earlier today :)
Any member in AP can invite you to guest chat and you know were we hangout :)

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5
:apc: