Org Invite Request - Lemonjello

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Lord_ManHammer
Baby Leet

Org Invite Request - Lemonjello

Post by Lord_ManHammer »

Hello guys! I have been a long time player of AO off an on. I was one of the first non Funcom employees to ever play the game but have yet to have a toon hit max level. Recently I have come back to the game to do just that but neutral organizations, I have been neut since the get go and afraid to commit to a side!, are just dead nowadays and all I want to do is join an active friendly org that can help me with stupid questions, I dont really ask for help much as I like autonomy so I have 3 accounts I juggle for buffs an support, but I would like access to the experience this org has as information in this game is crucial for playing effienciently.

I spoke to a very nice member of your org today in Old Athens named Healnyk an they directed me to here.

My main toons are my agent Lemonjello lvl 78 who I plan to take to 220 as I have 2 paid accts an 1 froob. I would really like to try to pvp on this toon as well as that something I have not done much in this game but after being in Foreman's an running into omni's......I think I really wanna try some pvp, maybe even at the entrance to Foremans so watch out! haha

I like helping people especially new players and i have multiple classes that have almost every buff available while I am on which usually is all day mountain time as I live, live is a most generous term, in montana so usually primetimes my jam.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Org Invite Request

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Lemonjello

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Nice to see so many veteran players returning to the game.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech  GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: Org Invite Request - Lemonjello

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Lemonjello :) It's great to see an old-timer who sounds roughly as old as me in AO :)

See you online soon! Ustarlent told you all you have to know and I'm sure Healnyk did too. :)