Storksofly/streetsleepr/hamiwami

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Storksofly
Little Leet

Storksofly/streetsleepr/hamiwami

Post by Storksofly »

hey seen a few of you around and have pvp-pve'ed with some of you hopefully you recognize my name! ;) active pvper/pver im up for raids and helping others any questions feel free to msg me on storksofly.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Storksofly/streetsleepr/hamiwami

Post by noobas »

howdy storks

Thanks for letting us know, you're free to join the AP chatbot which would allow you more or less unfettered access to hang with AP's that you know.

Just be sure to review the chat rules (i.e. minimum swearing no politics/religion type stuff).
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

if you see an AP in game, anyone (officer/applicant) can do an invite !invite storksofly in chat so you'd be in pretty easily.

Hope to see you out there!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Storksofly
Little Leet

Post by Storksofly »

thank you.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Storksofly and welcome on our forums :)

It's great you think of joining us after seeing us a bit everywhere online and teamed with us.

To complement what Noobas already told you, here is some info.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations (Noobas talked about those)which can be found here :
Now, let's meet you online again, so please, as Noobas said, join our bot guest channel. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on or send a tell to officers (see below for a short list).

As soon as we can, an officer will contact you for a little interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. But please be on guest chat and feel free to ask for an officer. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help with question or concerns are:

Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malocratic/ Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5
Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online soon !
Storksofly
Little Leet

Post by Storksofly »

have read the rules have joined bot and i pretty much agree with all of it. i will try to fix my cursing ;p