Application - Kiwifrukt

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kiwifrukt
Baby Leet

Application - Kiwifrukt

Post by kiwifrukt »

Hello, returning player here. Have played both as a froob and as a paid player on and off since around 2010 or 2009, not sure.

I'm currently froobing on my lvl 166 fixer. Might reactivate my paid account if i find a nice group of players to enjoy the game with :)

Since i returned i've had problems finding people to play with or just chat with and thats what im looking for in an org - a friendly and social environment.

Merry christmas and i'll see you in game!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Kiwifrukt

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Kiwifrukt ;)

Welcome back in AO, and welcome on our forums. :)

We have many people like you who are coming back to AO and join us to find a new home and family on Rubi-Ka. We are happy to have them and help them progress again the AO.

So, first thing please, have a look at our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations, and tell us if you agree with them: The next step will be to join our org bot as a guest so we can easily meet you online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards big building ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on. And you can of course directly contact an officer on the list below.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a day or two to contact you but we always try to do this faster.

Always feel free to as to join our guest channel again and to send tells or buffered tells to officers, or post here. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for your application or for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malocratic/ Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5
Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Kia ora Kiwi

No Aotearoa koe? (Are you from NZ?)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Kiwifrukt is norwegian/danish/swedish for kiwi fruit

Ip shows it from sweden ;)
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I was thinking of NZ when I saw "kiwi" too :) and also by the time of posting, but then I saw "frukt".
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Kiwi welcome to AP forums.

AP has some froobs but you will find plenty of people to chat with either in org chat or via our Alliance chat.

And as Stokkes says you are from Europe there will be plenty of players around :)
kiwifrukt
Baby Leet

Post by kiwifrukt »

Hello again everyone
I agree with your codes of conduct & chat policies

Not from NZ unfortunately no, but as stokken said i'm from sweden :)

I'll hit you up ingame then today or tomorrow!