Returning player!! Mizakit

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mizakit
Baby Leet

Returning player!! Mizakit

Post by Mizakit »

Hey everyone. I'm Konner, (Mizakit in game, or just Miza for short) I'm an mmo lover, old mmos are my favorite. I'm a level 130 Soldier and I'm looking for a fresh start in a new place! I'm 22 and I don't flame or get angry at other players. I like making new hunting buddies, and such. I'm online throughout the day CST as I live in Oklahoma. I hope to join!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Returning player!!

Post by stokken »

Hi mizakit

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
:apc:
Mizakit
Baby Leet

Post by Mizakit »

Thank you! I'm online right now, trying to find someone from AP. I dont know my way around AO very well anymore.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Are you there now?

edit:

(13:31) [Athen Paladins] Bobsan02: "Mizakit" (130/0, Male Solitus Soldier, Clan, Not in a guild) :: Offline :: More Info

Tried to find you just now. The best place to find us is at Vanguards Ramp next to OAG. Any member can get you into the guest bot. Good luck and hope to see you soon
Mizakit
Baby Leet

Post by Mizakit »

I logged back on im sorry! I was getting the old client cause the new engine ran like crap (even on a good computer)
Chrisax
President

Re: Returning player!! Mizakit

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Mizakit and welcome on our forums. :) See you online soon I hope as you got full information already. And Happy New Year if we don't see you before the end of 2016
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Mizakit wrote:I logged back on im sorry! I was getting the old client cause the new engine ran like crap (even on a good computer)

I tried the new engine for a week or so and I crashed 2-4 times a day, went back to old and hardly ever crash unless it is at a bad time like a raid lol.

Welcome to AP forums and see you in game soon.