Application for WorldOftanks

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
gluhalic
Baby Leet

Application for WorldOftanks

Post by gluhalic »

Hello, my name is Worldoftanks, well atleast ingame :D and i would like to join Athen Paladins. Im in game for many years, used to be paid, but now im froob. I'm looking for a friendly org, and since many people from this org helped me in every aspect of the game i wanna join org and re pay my duty and maybe help other new players on Rubi-Ka since i have much experience in AO.

Thank you.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for WorldOftanks

Post by stokken »

Hi Worldoftanks

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

We have already had a talk ingame . if you need a invite to guest chat you can ask any AP member . we hang around at Vanguards next to oa grid

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
:apc:
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for WorldOftanks

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Worldoftanks welcome back to AO, hope to see you in game soon.