Application AO - Dalt Xshadefu Xengifu

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
dalt
Baby Leet

Application AO - Dalt Xshadefu Xengifu

Post by dalt »

Hello all,
I am a returning player and have played off and on over the last 14 years and can't seem to stay away for too long. I have been in multiple orgs over the years but alas all have succumb to low numbers and eventually became dead. I am not a hardcore player but I do like helping and joining in for raids etc. I can do some TSkilling with my engi and am working on other toons as are most people. I enjoy Pvm and mostly stink at Pvp but still give it a whirl anyways.

My main(s) are Xshadefu 220 and Xengifu 220 and a long list of other professions(all less than 220 by a ways) with the same amount of imagination in the effort made for their names :P
*Note that my names are not meant to be FU at the end for any other reason than my original toon was an MA and I was stealing the ending of kungfu. This inevitablely lead into all my new toons names and only later did I realize my error in this logic. The only toons I have that don't follow this logic is Enfopizza and Xmetaman but I digress.

I have read your CoC and fully agree with them and have seen your org mates for years which proves you have stood the test of time. My time is valuable to me so I am hoping to get in and stay with this org until the game shuts down if that ever happens.

Please let me know your thoughts and when we can meet in game!
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: Application AO - Dalt Xshadefu Xengifu

Post by Cherib »

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.
Also welcome back to the game, it's nice to see old players coming back.

Thank you for you agreeing our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here for future reference:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid.
If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Riotgrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: Application AO - Dalt Xshadefu Xengifu

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Dalt / Xshadefu and welcome on our forums. Once again, it's nice to see and old player looking for a new home among us in AP! Can't wait to see you online. :)