Application - Remolus

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Remolus
Baby Leet

Application - Remolus

Post by Remolus »

Hey

My RL name is Marius and my in-game name is Remolus.
I started playing AO in 2002 with another account ( that is lost) and my main was Alieneye. I played SL and some AI...then WoW game came to life and ruined my focus in AO (sad....I know).
I played wow way too long before I came back to AO. I started this account and left AO very quickly because the place was pretty dead, hard to find teams or even players.
I came back 3 weeks ago, because I saw my brother, Nordmannen, was playing. And I really wanted to give AO another try, because I love this game too much to ignore it.

I love what they have done to the game, both new starting area with alot of players in ICC. "Find team" function is great and have been very important to me to even be able to evolve.

I have only one character and it is Remolus and I have paid account with SL and AI.
Im not a person that will have more than 1 account, because making an army of yourself is not the intended gameplay funcom wanted. Im up for teamplay and fairness and helping eachother as it is ment to be.

In near furture I will probably make another character, but I still want Remolus to evolve more.

Im from Norway, so my gamezone is GMT+1

I fully agree with both CODE OF CONDUCT OF THE ATHEN PALADINS and
Org chat recommendations and attitude.

Best regards
Remolus aka Marius
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Remolus

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi remolus

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

thanks for agreeing our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

They can be found here for future reference:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malocratic/ Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech  GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Remolus
Baby Leet

Post by Remolus »

Hey again

I've been joining this guest chat and every time I get ld or relog or whatever reason I log off, then the channel is not there anymore.

I get this message: Error: Chat group Bobsan is currently not available.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Remolus

Ah, sorry about that, but guest chat is set to log you off when you log. The idea is that you find a member, any member, when you come on and he/she can invite you to the guest channel. It's a temp measure while we go through the application process with you. The Generals and officers will keep an eye out for you and get things rolling.