Application - Escebar

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Escebar
Baby Leet

Application - Escebar

Post by Escebar »

Hello AP!

I'm Escebar, a fresh returning player, looking for a great organization to join and enjoy this amazing game we call AO. I've played AO since the beginning.. with some breaks here and there.

I have two paid accounts, this toon is on the main account, this will become new main. Most of my toons are TL5 or below for various reasons, towers, zones, twinking, etc.

I've served as a General & Raid Leader in a few organizations in the past. I've always dedicated my play time to having fun, helping org mates out, helping with gear/quests/keys/etc.

I almost made it to end-game on my 220 Enforcer, but I'm looking for something different. I'd like to join AP and participate in raids, end-game content, etc. I'm in GMT -6 Central Time Zone in Minnesota.

I do have voice comms TeamSpeak, discord, etc.
I have read the rules and CoC and agree to them.

My Toons:
Escebar Sol 201/14 Clan "Main"
Bossplaya Enf 220/27 Omni
Biggballa MP 202/17 Omni
Biggtymer Fix 150/12 Omni
Biggslayer Engy 174/14 Omni
Hypnottik Crat 174/10 Omni
Missteeq Doc 174/12 Omni
& lots of TL4/5 "inactive" or buffing toons.

Thanks,
Escebar
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Escebar

Post by stokken »

Hi Escebar

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.
Do you participate in tower wars on your omni toons ?

Thanks for agreeing our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines which can be found here for future reference:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malocratic/ Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
:apc: