Application for Sonco

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sonco
Mini Leet

Application for Sonco

Post by Sonco »

Hello I wish to join AP.

A bit of history of myself is that I started to play AO around 2003-2004. Started out in the clan organisation Nordic Alliance where I had a great time for many years, so much memories! Anyway alot of those I daily played with switched over to Cerberus and I followed and became advisor and raidleader in one of the first alliance groups that raided about everything in the game, might have been around 2007.

In 2009 I took my first brake cause of some real life extension in family. Returned in 2011 and found out that Cerberus was dead in the first wave were lots of people left the game. So, I joined Storm and continued to have fun with alot of old friends. It didn't last long before the second and third wave of people left the game aswell and it put everything in idle waiting for something to happend. Whole org ended up in alot of smaller groups playing together so there was more or less impossible to do anything at all that required a larger group.

Time for another brake.. but it didn't last very long, in 2012 I got back and joined Nordic Alliance once again. During this time I must have had a mayer brakedown or something so I found out it would be great just delete everything and start all over. Big misstake that I never comed back from since its quite hard to have fun when the lower areas was empty and tl7 was crowded. Eight 220s was deleted and four lowbies created. Gave up and took a really long brake since it felt meaningless to do it all again.

Now im back quite some years later and wish to bring back the spirit and have fun again!

Been looking for an organisation for 2 weeks now and leveled up a few new characters that is exploring all the new areas and content of the game.

My characters right now is:

Sonco 150/16 crat
Counce 152/10 nt
Ceroth 61/6 doc
Coness 47/5 enf
Creave 42/3 shade

and timezone UTC+1, Sweden and I use to be online during evening mostly.
Last edited by Sonco on Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: Application for Sonco

Post by Cherib »

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.
Also welcome back to the game, it's nice to see old players coming back.

If you could also check out our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines, and just confirm you are okay with them.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here for future reference:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughen / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back again in AO, Sonco and welcome on our forums! :) See you online soon.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sonco, sorry you had issues contacting us and being contacted in return. ;(

We'll catch you to fix this. Please feel free to post here, and happy last day of April as you celebrate it in your country! :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Sonco as an old member of NA I am sure we can fast track you into AP .......

"A bit of history of myself is that I started to play AO around 2003-2004. Started out in the clan organisation Nordic Alliance where I had a great time for many years, so much memories! Anyway alot of those I daily played with switched over to Cerberus and I followed and became advisor and raidleader in one of the first alliance groups that raided about everything in the game, might have been around 2007."
Sonco
Mini Leet

Post by Sonco »

Is it enough if I bump my old topic for application or do I need to write a new one?
Just started playing from scratch again after a few years break and would like to rejoin.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

See if you can get hold of a officer when your online next time
/tell bobsan join . See if any online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Sonco :) Welcome back.

Under what name are you now playing? Sonco still?

It's all fine you bumped your old application.

Actually you have been an AP member but on May 7, 2017, you logged on and immediately left without issue but we never got news from you.
[Athen Paladins]
07 May 2017
Bobsan: On: "Sonco" (L:150/16 Bureaucrat, Applicant)
[Org Msg] Sonco just left your organization.
[Athen Paladins] Bobsan: Sonco has left the org
As you are an old AP member who left without drama, and you were an NA member (NA being in our alliance), and Irte (Monkeypanic), NA's leader, being in AP, you can be re-invited very fast.

Pay attention, though, that leaving again could be final.

As Stokken said, you can do /tell bobsan !join to get on our guest channel and then ask if an officer is available for your application.

You can also meet us (when we are not raiding) at the ramp of the big Vanguards building near OA grid.

These are the names of some officers who can help you too, including myself:

Fuze / Suffugio / Contritum GMT-5
Reyz / Reyzdoc / Reyzsold / Reyzjin / Reyineer GMT+1
Cratattak / Zanokia GMT+1
Crazi / Hornblower / Stokken GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Nanomace / Macer36 / Macenforce / Agentmace GMT+2
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1

See you online.