Application to join AP - Launderi

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
krypt
Baby Leet

Application to join AP - Launderi

Post by krypt »

Hey,
I'm a returning player to AO and looking for an org and people to play with.
Most of the random players i've teamed with have been from AP, always seems to be the most on from my timezone GMT+10.
I spent the years 2003 to 2009 playing AO. I have tried to come back over the last few years on and off and play but it always seems like i'm chasing something thats not there. Plus i really want to clear all the new end game content that has been added.
I have been a gamer my whole life and have sampled most MMO's out there, but there has always been this spot in my heart for the original AO and i will always come back to it. :P

I guess what im looking for in an org is Friendship. People to share fun times with, plus at the moment i need all the guidance i can get with all these changes.

I'm just some dude from Australia, GMT+10 cursed online timezone.
i am pretty laid back but take certain aspects seriously.
Since i have gotten back into AO and spend most days on it in my spare time now, i have remembered how great it is.

Not sure on what i want to play as a main as of yet since everything is different and im still testing toons, but so far playing :
Launderi - Trader 150-200+
Steelgunner - Soldier 100 - 200+
VelvetChild - Meta-Phys 100 - 200+
Old toons to dust off - Fixer and Engi.
Still might roll an NT aswell.

I have read all your terms and rules and agree completely.

I look forward to seeing you all in-game, Thanks for taking the time to read this post :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application to join AP - Launderi

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Launderi and welcome to our forums. :)

We are glad to see another "old" player returning to AO and thinking of AP as a new home for him.

And, yes, you have tough online time, being in Australia. Still, we have members in this time zone or close to it, among them (can't mention all) Noobas, Cherib, Hyde, Ustralen and their numerous and "un-list-able" alts. :)

It is most likely one of them who will proceed with your interview... which bring me to your next (easy) steps in your application, as you have already agreed with our CoC...

The next step again for you will be to join our org bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a a moment to contact you, but feel free to ask for an officer in charge of recruitment.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellatrix / Carpdiem / Furymaster (General) GMT
Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris
Wiisper / Elisiss / Wiinurse / Ziiah GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Malocratic/ Malosar / Malorawr / Malomech GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon ok RK ! :)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application to join AP - Launderi

Post by Ustarlen »

Thanks for agreeing the Code of Conduct, and we look forward to seeing you online soon.