Application - Atlay

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
atlay
Little Leet

Application - Atlay

Post by atlay »

Hi,

My name (main) is Atlay - returning player after 8 or so years in other games. Previously I had gotten to lvl 127 at the point that I left. This time I am playing an Engi as my main, and he is currently level 202. I've now reached the point where I'm not sure how to proceed with setting my Engi up for eng-game, and need to find a good group of active people who I can join / help / be helped by.

I do try to be fairly self-sufficient, but there are just some things that I need to learn from others for. I need to understand which pistols are best, as I'm probably outgrown my Dog of Wars. I need to learn where to get Alien armour, etc. I'd also like a few more people to chat with. :)

Having looked through the recruitment forums, I think AP is the best fit for my playstyle and approach to gaming. I can confirm that I've read your code of conduct and chat rules, and can comply. :)

Look forward to meeting you all in-game.

Cheers,
Atlay
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Atlay

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Atlay

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Also welcome back to AO, always nice to see returning players.

Thank you for reading and agreeing to our CoC.

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Atlay and welcome back in AO... It's fantastic to see so many people coming back after 8 years like you, or similar times. And welcome on our forums. :)

We are happy to offer a new home to old returning players, as well to new ones.

Thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct too.

See you soon on Rubi-Ka! :)
atlay
Little Leet

Post by atlay »

Thanks for the welcome, and thanks to Pausecafe for the chat channel invite and advice already. :)